Cuisine (20 of 26)
39 restaurants available nearby
Family celebration. For 4
Chef out does himself
Made fried cauliflower that doesn’t taste fried and outrageous sauce as appetizers
Rice ball,was yummy too.
2 filet mignon perfectly cooked, with string beacons and mashed potatoes ..the sauce is wonderful
Shrimp with pasta was so...
Delicious and beautiful evening view of the water
The drinks were perfect. The munu is diverse and interesting. Owner checked on us. A bit pricey and the extra 4% on the credit card is a downer. The place is designed for warm weather rooftop dining, so we will be back later on. Still, a recmmended experience!
A perfect night with amazing food, drink, and service. Riley was our server and made sure we were perfectly attended too and wanted for nothing. We had a little of everything from the menu and it was all delicious! The manager Mark checked on us all night and even brought us a glass of his house...
We went here under the auspice that a Mariachi band would be playing. Unfortunately due to COVID that wasn’t the case. Glad we went and found a new place to enjoy Mexican cuisine. Food was good, a bit pricey but would go back.
Great winter spot! Cozy and warm
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach