10 restaurants available nearby
We were extremely pleased with everything about Sofi. My lamb chops were excellent (and I'm somewhat of an expert since it's been my favorite entree for almost 80 years. ) My wife had a delicious cod dish with tomatoes over creamy polenta. We ate at the bar which we enjoy. The bartender/server was...
The server was good antld attentive, we got everything we needed in a timely manner. The sampler platter was delicious. The beer was also great. The only issue I had was with their "deep dish" pizza. Please do not call a pan pizza deep dish. They are NOT the same. This is not deep dish. MAYBE I'll...
Next door and have been to Exchange a few times since they fully opened.
Will continue to dine there regularly and have recommended it to friends.
Music could be a bit lower but it does depend on the choice for the evening.
Last evenings music (Jazz) was perfect for us so it was...
If you love German food and particularly love eating in a beautiful landmark restaurant, this is the place. This legendary restaurant is family friendly and a perfect place to spend a romantic evening.. servers are fast, efficient and attentive without being intrusive. Very popular so reservations...
- Woodstock Square Historic District
- Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
- Chestnut Mountain Resort
- Millennium Park
- Six Flags Great America
- Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
- Old Orchard Shopping Center
- Bellevue Golf Club
- Fashion Outlets Chicago
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- John Hancock Center
- Depaul University Lincoln Park Campus
- Navy Pier
- Magnificent Mile
- Woodfield Mall Shopping Center
- Illinois Natural History Survey Area
- Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower
- Stephen A Forbes State Park
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport