Cuisine (20 of 28)
26 restaurants available nearby
What a great experience. Every time we come to Lancaster we make a special trip to this restaurant. Great food and service. We love the atmosphere and friend staff. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.
We had a very good dinner! My blackened salmon was very tasty and cooked just right. My husband enjoyed his fish and chips. The service was very good. Our waitress was nice and attentive. We did not wait long for our food at all. We will definitely go back.
Food was outstanding- I’m plant-based and my friend isn’t but possibilities were great for both of us and lots to share . Delicious and beautifully presented.
Our waiter, Blake, was great and answered questions without hesitation and checked in frequently.
The service and the food was excellent. My wife had the mushroom soup which she loved and for dinner I had the short ribs with cheesy mash potatoes and it was excellent. Our server was also excellent and very friendly and talked to us about the surrounding area and the attractions. I would...
- Hidden Acres Township Park
- Concord Mall
- Rittenhouse Square
- B.F. Hiestand House
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Montgomeryville Five Points Plaza Shopping Center
- Hotel Hershey Golf Course
- The Majestic Theater, Gettysburg PA
- Park City Mall
- Lower Merion Township Park
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia - a Kimpton Hotel
- Wynnewood Road Station
- Concord Pike Village Shopping Center
- Penn State University
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Saucon Valley Country Club
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Philadelphia Museum of Art