17 restaurants available nearby
We have been to Page 63 many times both prior to the pandemic and now a handful of times over the past year. We very much appreciate their efforts to make the best of a difficult situation. We tend to go during quiet times (mid-week) and have always felt comfortable with the social...
We recently moved to the Hamptons and have been carefully trying the local restaurants. We are vegetarians who love Mexican and tapas so when we heard about K Pass we had to give it a try. The interior was cozy yet chic with a welcoming vibe. Very safe, following all the Covid rules with care. The...
Given the negative reviews, I was hesitant, but decided to go for Restaurant Week. Clam Chowder was very good. Caesar Salad was good but ordinary. Lobster rolls were good. Not small. Typical size - plenty of lobster. Pistachio Cheesecake was excellent. Service was quick and attentive (We were the...
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach