11 restaurants available nearby
The service was great and the drinks and appetizers were great. My cousins had the chicken quesadilla and the lobster enchiladas, which they both loved. I had the shrimp fajitas and it didn’t seem like there was much flavor and I only was given three tortillas.
Went for brunch (reservations recommended). The place is nice, kind of upscale casual. The manager was nice and welcoming, our server was nice too. I don't think anyone actually checked on us after our food came out, although it was good. Really recommend the omelette, but order some potatoes to go...
Joanna was an amazing server, lots of great local advice. Very dog friendly, even brought out a water bowl so we didn't have to use ours. My filet was cooked perfectly and the truffle mashed potatoes may be the best mashed potatoes I've ever had. My husband's lobster roll even more delicious than...
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library And Museum
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Fallbrook Mall Shopping Center
- L A Live
- Long Beach Marina
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Palmdale
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Dolby Theater
- Mission Inn Museum
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- Santa Monica Beach
- Sunset Strip
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Getty Villa
- Super 8 Ontario
- Westfield Century City
- Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre