18 restaurants available nearby
Had dinner and cocktails here during a weekend getaway. The cocktail menu is amazing - MANY interesting selections and new twists on old themes. The food was excellent - I had spicy lobster linguine - perfect portion - and the sauce coated every noodle - SO GOOD! For dessert, I had the apple...
Fantastic arugula pizza , wagu burger with bloody Mary’s! Loved the music vibe, service, attention to detail and timely seating for 2pm sharp!
We had a great time and will be back soon!
Everyone’s food was delicious! Our waiter was professional and friendly but seemed to have more than his share of tables, as getting a drink initially took a while. Felt safe and not rushed to enjoy our group meal (6 people) Kind of surprised by our bar bill - cocktails seemed expensive. ...
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach