Cuisine (20 of 56)
158 restaurants available nearby
Nick the bartender was amazing!! He was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The perfect combination and his drinks were absolutely delicious. The whole staff was attentive. The food!!! Every bite was incredible.
Great food, great drinks, and excellent service!
Our waiter, Connor, was very attentive, but never intruding.
The $1 a pop oysters on Fridays, Saturdays, and maybe Sundays too, is awesome!
A little noisy, but I'm a recalcitrant geezer.
Nice atmosphere, attentive and polite service, and good food. We have visited Manor Hill Tavern several times over the past two years, and have always had a pleasant experience. We also like the fact that they use reusable dinner and table ware, do not use plastic cups or straws and any left over...
- Cedonia Park
- Corridor Marketplace Shopping Center
- Francis Scott Key Family Resort
- Dunes Manor Hotel
- Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- The Ivy Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore
- Little Island Marina
- Arundel Mills
- Annapolis Harbour Center
- Ego Alley
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Towson Town Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
- Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
- 103 79th Street
- Baywood Greens
- Deep Creek Lake