Cuisine (20 of 35)
29 restaurants available nearby
I hosted a party of 9 on NYE which can be a hectic night for restaurants. Nevertheless the staff at Pacific Hideaway were on point and even allowed me to increase the size of my party that evening. Overall, a great experience!
This wasn’t our first time at LSXO as we come back either for a birthday or just because. We love the intimate setting, the view and pretty much everything on the menu! I tried The Jade Pendant and it’s one of the best drinks I’ve ever had.
There is so much attention to favor in everything they...
We had a family dinner here to welcome relatives from Northern California. Everyone enjoyed their food and the selection of beer and cocktails. I did have to ask the staff to turn on the Ducks game in favor of an out of town NHL game.
First time and it was a great experience. Wasn't busy at all when we arrived at 4:30. Waitress was friendly and came around often. The food was very tasteful and I recommend the wanton dip starter!
- Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
- Newport Beach
- San Clemente Pier
- Westminster Mall Shopping Center
- Orange County Performing Arts Center
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
- Helm Park
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- Fashion Island Shopping Center
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Resort At Pelican Hill The
- Capistrano Beach Park
- Brea Plaza Shopping Center
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Downtown Anaheim Suite
- Gardenland Shopping Center
- Fountain Valley Park
- Harper Park