Cuisine (20 of 115)
714 restaurants available nearby
Copper Canyon is always a great option to download be with friends. I was happy they were able to accommodate our 1 hour early arrival request, although it was a bit crowded for a Wednesday. The food selection and specials are always great and I love that they mix up their menu from time to time...
Overall this was a good restaurant! It has great decor and a separation of space between the more lively bar area and more table seating for families. The food was really good and at a good value for the price. I would highly recommend and will be back.
The chicken tenders were amazing and the pizza was delicious. Took a minute for stuff to come out, but we came at a really busy time. Waitress checked on us often and apologized for the wait (though obviously not her fault). Great place to be!
The food was excellent but the menu was limited and did not have a lot option as the menu was done for Father’s Day special. But nevertheless food was delicious, especially the deserts. Service was excellent. The place was somewhat a little hot, it seemed like the AC was getting around the room...
- Washington National Cathedral
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Harbor
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Navy Memorial Museum
- Brookside Gardens
- Carrleigh Parkway Park
- Luray Caverns
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Washington Convention Center
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Center
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center