Cuisine (20 of 72)
388 restaurants available nearby
La Piquette is really our favorite restaurant in DC. It always feels effortless, unpretentious and just perfect in every way. There are fancier places and more in fashion restaurants but there's no place that just nails it on every level. And a note: their outdoor set-up is charming and safe.
Outdoor dining for lunch on election results day was the perfect respite for any Saturday. We usually pick Al Dente for inside dinner dining, but lunch worked out very well. We had salads to start that were really good, but much to big as a first course; we recommend you order them as a solo dish....
Socially safe COVID precautions in place in outdoor dining, with multiple heaters for winter outdoor dining. Friendly service, great food. Gracious hosts. Apres Ski & Winter Wonderland on Sundays is a fun treat, executed well.
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- The Jefferson Hotel
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - at the Chevy Chase Pavilion
- Eastern Market Metro Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Courthouse Metro Station
- The Apartments at CityCenter
- King Street Metro Station
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Verizon Center
- White Oak Shopping Center
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Wilburdale Park
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection