Cuisine (20 of 24)
17 restaurants available nearby
Dining outside at the Opaline was a truly DC experience. The duck with beets and berries was cooked just right with the beets augmenting the superb taste of the duck. My daughter and I visit DC, from Maryland, for a weekend stay at least twice a year and the Opaline is always part of that...
I had visited Rare a few times pre-pandemic and it was always good, however, last night it was exceptional. The food was amazing. Grace our waitress was fantastic and the host was great - even accommodating a special request that was above and beyond.
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- King Street Metro Station
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Good Hope Park
- Farragut Square
- Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Archives Navy Memorial Metro Station
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.