10 restaurants available nearby
Maisie’s is beautifully decorated and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. The burgers and chips were fab… great food. We were looking forward to trying the desserts but they took to long so we had to cancel them as we had to be somewhere. Unfortunately for us an older couple were sat at the...
My partner and I had the most romantic and old fashioned style of dates ever!! It was a dream come true having afternoon tea in an Edwardian style!!! The girls were so friendly and attentive. The tea based food made it unique!
When I saw the area behind the hotel to serve outdoor dining and the menu, I was thrilled. Having the sirloin steak prepared as I requested, pink, not medium. Was very well enjoyed. I requested iced tea, and the staff was more than accommodating. My nephew and I shared the special vanilla ice cream...
- Ballybrittan Castle
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
- Bellmount And Cloghan Station
- Tullynally Castle Gardens
- Athlone Train Station
- Glasson Country House Hotel & Golf Club
- Roscommon Golf Club
- Period House
- Haydens Equestrian Centre
- Wineport Lodge
- Kilbeggan Racecourse
- Roscommon Museum
- Liliput Adventure Centre
- New Forest Golf Club Apartments
- Glendeer Open Farm
- Clonmacnoise West Offaly Railway
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Prince of Wales Hotel
- Mullingar Greyhound Stadium
- Mullingar Park Hotel