Cuisine (20 of 29)
25 restaurants available nearby
Haven’t been here in ages and totally regret it. This place is fantastic and one of the best quality restaurants in NoVa. We will definitely be back again… and again and again! The duck with sour cherries is heavenly. And the beef stroganoff is so authentic. If you haven’t tried this place,...
Restaurant was mostly empty so they could accomodate my part of 8 easily. Food was mostly good except for Snow Crab Legs which were mushy and had to be sent back. Drinks were very good, very attentive bartender. Server was very good, very attentive as well.
The food was delicious as usual. But the other reason this is my boys’ favorite restaurant is the “show.” They brought a friend and were disappointed that the chef did not do most of the standard fun tricks. She did not make the shrimp swim across the grill or toss the shrimp tails into her hat...
I think this is the best I have seen with respect to service, ambience and food. Love the huge menu choice, but would recommend warning the customer if their particular order would take longer than usual (as happened to our item that was ordered as the main meal). But very much appreciate that it...
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- King Street Metro Station
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Good Hope Park
- Farragut Square
- Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Archives Navy Memorial Metro Station
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.