105 restaurants available nearby
Was a bit wary when we arrived at the restaurant. Quite empty for a Friday night. The food was amazing. The portions perfect. We ordered Pizza Americano and Pasta Arriabatta. Both tasted fresh and homemade. Cleared our plates.
Would highly recommend the food.
We have had the most amazing time in Bar 1661. We shared a meat&cheese board, which was so generous and tasty. As for the drinks... the cocktails are little masterpieces, my date loved the whiskey selection. The service was impeccable, guys so pleasant to deal with and really knew their stuff re....
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Frederick Apartment
- James Joyce Museum
- Red Cow Moran Hotel
- National Botanic Gardens Dublin
- Dublin City University Dcu
- St Mary's Pro Cathedral
- St Vincent's University Hospital
- Westmanstown Golf Club
- Powerscourt House Gardens And Waterfall
- Crumlin Our Lady's Hospital For Sick Children
- H Penny Bridge
- Finglas High Cross
- Ballsbridge Hotel
- Grafton Street
- Grand Canal Dock Dart Station
- Sensory Gardens Dove House
- Walcot Bed and Breakfast