Cuisine (20 of 28)
73 restaurants available nearby
Our favorite go to for Lasagna Bolognaise and veal Marsala! So delicious!
Gaetano's is by far my go to dining place, especially during the pandemic, the lovely outdoor seating is so nice, the staff (Debbie was our server and she was great as usual) is amazing, the food is great. This past Friday we dined in side, it was recently remodeled and love what they did. Just...
It was our first time eating inside since the pandemic! Our server was fantastic... she was friendly and prompt. All our meals were delicious. We had the Cesar salad and hearts of palm salad. Dinner... we had the halibut, salmon and branzino. All cooked to our requests. Desert was the flourless...
Great location and ambience with the occasional annoying gear head revving up their engines as they speed by. Food is great and reasonably priced. Only complaint is the chair cushions were pretty dirty with dirt and food stains. I did hesitate sitting on it but didn’t want to fuss too much. ...
- Melrose Avenue
- L A Live
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Fox Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Moose CreekChalet #1237
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Santa Monica Pier
- San Manuel Indian Bingo And Casino
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Woodland Hills Village Plaza Shopping Center
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Colorado Boulevard
- Santa Monica Beach
- Ventura Harbor
- Beverly Center
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Channel Islands Harbor
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center