Cuisine (20 of 28)
23 restaurants available nearby
Our server Sarah was very helpful and accommodating. Gave great recommendations as well.
Food was great, but not the best ever. Part of the buffet was shut down, which was disappointing. However, we did get a discount per person due to that.
No salad , Mediterranean or Asian fare.
We were not informed of that before paying and being seated. We went there to experience it all. So...
Had dinner at Nobu last night and it was a wonderful experience! Our server, Tyler, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and the food - especially the miso black cod and the fried rice tartar were excellent! We will be back!
Have been to Lago several times. The carpaccio is one of the best. The pizzettes are small. We ordered 2 for a bunch of us to we each had 2 small slices. Chicken parm was really tasty and portion is big. Will return next trip.
Everything about this service was amazing. The beef Wellington was the best I have ever had. I don’t usually eat beef Wellington, but it was recommended as the most popular and I took a chance and it did not disappoint.
Our reservation was honored and we were immediately seated. Our server approached our table and welcomed us to The Ole’Homestead. He offered to take our drink order and go over the menu. He was very professional and personable. Our French onion soup, filet mignon, Colorado Lamb Chops and dessert...
- The Smith Center For The Performing Arts
- Miracle Mile Shops At Planet Hollywood
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Fountains
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- The High Roller
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Stratosphere Tower
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Wicked Spoon At Cosmopolitan
- ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay