73 restaurants available nearby
We love The Q. It's always warm and welcoming with friendly Kelly! She's so nice and goes to each table putting the H in hospitality.
The food is fresh, creative and overall tasty. There are many choices that make it fun. Try the fried pickles, Cobb salad, Chicken. You can share plates. Great bar,...
Hostess was not the welcoming type - not sure why.
Overall very nice meals for the 4 of us with nice portions and flavor but $16 up charge for 6 large (but fresh) shrimp/prawns to a salad was a bit over the top.
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Stanford University
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- San Pedro Square
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Lake Merritt
- San Francisco International Airport
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
- The Great Mall
- Moscone Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 12th St Oakland City Center BART Station
- Monte Cristo
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Santa Clara University
- Vacaville Premium Outlets