Cuisine (20 of 21)
17 restaurants available nearby
The shrimp cocktail was the best I've ever had. Ambience by the aquarium was fantastic! Service was great! Fleur d' Lis cocktail is very yummy too!
Great food, service and ambiance. I make it a point to go every Tim I’m in Vegas
food was fantastic as always
steaks prepared as ordered
excellent service and we were there longer than anyone should be but were visiting w never before met relatives and the servers/host never made us feel rushed
its a go to spot for me!
We were a party of 5 with reservations. Not greeted at all. Stood by the hostess desk 5 mins then ask a woman who looked like maybe a manager. She told us the hostess will seat you. So we waited about 10 mins. To be seated. The line behind us got longer and longer. Luckily once we got our table...
Our waiter was Mo. He was amazing! Very attentive and on top of any needs we had. Dinner was great! We will be back.
- The Smith Center For The Performing Arts
- Miracle Mile Shops At Planet Hollywood
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Fountains
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- The High Roller
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Stratosphere Tower
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Wicked Spoon At Cosmopolitan
- ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay