Cuisine (20 of 21)
17 restaurants available nearby
It was great food and service, however I wish they hadn’t seated a large table of teen girls next to us. It was hard to hear my boyfriend when we were trying to have a nice night out. I wish they were more aware and didn’t seat large parties next to small tables.
We picked Il Canale for dinner this week after having walked by people enjoying their incredible pizzas dozens of times. We had to get a pizza which was amazing! Also enjoyed a very fresh salad-I highly recommend the lemon dressing. Lamb chops and a side of spinach rounded out our meal. All...
Was fantastic. I had a plain hamburger and my son had “pig in a beef suit” (or something with a similar name) and both were seriously excellent. I like my burger medium- medium well, and they nailed it. Nice casual decor. Excellent.
The food was excellent and Tony himself visited our table twice! He has a right to be proud of his fine restaurant and employees. Great location on the water. The swordfish was incredible and a very generous portion. Loved the shrimp appetizer too.
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- King Street Metro Station
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Good Hope Park
- Farragut Square
- Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Archives Navy Memorial Metro Station
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.