Cuisine (20 of 100)
302 restaurants available nearby
Food was great, but not the best ever. Part of the buffet was shut down, which was disappointing. However, we did get a discount per person due to that.
No salad , Mediterranean or Asian fare.
We were not informed of that before paying and being seated. We went there to experience it all. So...
First time there to celebrate a birthday. OMG! Fleming's was absolutely amazing. Starting with the service we received from our waiter John and the rest of the team Joel and Dakota that made our evening very memorable. The food was perfect. Our tomahawk steak was one of the best we've had ever....
Everything about this service was amazing. The beef Wellington was the best I have ever had. I don’t usually eat beef Wellington, but it was recommended as the most popular and I took a chance and it did not disappoint.
- The Smith Center For The Performing Arts
- Miracle Mile Shops At Planet Hollywood
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Fountains
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- The High Roller
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Stratosphere Tower
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Wicked Spoon At Cosmopolitan
- ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay