Cuisine (20 of 28)
36 restaurants available nearby
The food was excellent. The Colossal Crab cake and (Maryland) Crab soup were the best. Also had a 14oz prime rib steak that was seasoned and cooked perfectly. Also, the rolls they offer prior to your meal are so yummy! Our server, Walter, was also outstanding.
The dim lights and quiet atmosphere was a relaxing venue for our anniversary dinner.
We ordered the Shrimp and Grits and the Crab Imperial. Both dishes were wonderful. The Shrimp were large, the grits yellow and accented with corn, bacon and green onions among other seasonings. The crab imperial...
Had dinner with a friend whom I hadn't seen in over a year. We spent 3 wonderful hours sitting outside, enjoying a delicious meal with great wine, while receiving friendly, helpful service. We never felt pressured to leave despite the extended time at our table. A perfect choice of a restaurant...
- BWI Airport
- Little Island Marina
- Inner Harbor Marina
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Annapolis Landing Marina
- The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
- Parole Shopping Center
- Sandy Point State Park
- Wise Avenue Shopping Center
- Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium
- Arundel Mills
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Bohemia River Marina
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium, MD
- South Baltimore Recreation Center
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Clayton Station
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Salvation Army
- Perring Plaza Shopping Center