Cuisine (20 of 82)
455 restaurants available nearby
I live in Chesterfield and visit my sister in Glasgow during December. We love having a meal at this restaurant, the staff are lovely and always welcoming. The food is excellent and living south of the border, I enjoy the Scottish cuisine.
The food was very nice and the staff were helpful. The booking is for The Square, rather than Sapore di Italia, which is the name of their weekday 12-5 menu. The booking through Opentable was not registered, although the phone number on the booking confirmation did take me through to The Square,...
The Square Bar And Restaurant is well-known across Glasgow for serving a delectable range of food and drinks. Featured in Glasgow’s best restaurants and the Evening Times’ “6 Glasgow Restaurants every reader must try’, finalist in 2018 Hospitality and Entertainment Awards for Best Newcomer and...
The dining experience was very enjoyable . It was our first time in the Square bar restaurant and hopefully it won't be the last . Very pleasant atmosphere and the food was all very nice and to our satisfaction.
- The Arches Glasgow
- Glasgow School of Art
- Botanic Gardens
- The Tall Ship Glasgow
- Centre for Contemporary Arts
- Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
- St Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Glasgow
- University of the West of Scotland
- University of Strathclyde
- Fossil Grove Glasgow
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- The Ramshorn Theatre
- Provands Lordship Glasgow
- Celtic Park Stadium
- People's Palace and Winter Gardens Glasgow
- McLellan Galleries Glasgow
- University of Glasgow
- Inveraray Castle
- Museum of Transport Glasgow
- Firhill Stadium Glasgow