81 restaurants available nearby
We got brunch. It was great. Lots if good choices and for an additional 12.00 you can get bottomkess bloody marys and mimosas. Yum! Had not been to Chevys in years. Glad we went back. The tortillas are delish and the service was outstanding!
Lunch on the patio of The Mustard Seed was wonderful. The ambience was peaceful, the service was quick but not intrusive and the food was great. What a pleasant way to experience our first post-Covid outing at a restaurant. Highly recommend this dining experience to others.
Overall the food was good (Salmon was killer, chicken sliders and shrimp toast were just ok but they do serve decent portions, which almost makes up for the cost compared to the taste.
The waiter was very slow to check on us and we had to go find him when having additional needs. (Place wasn’t...
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Stanford University
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- San Pedro Square
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Lake Merritt
- San Francisco International Airport
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
- The Great Mall
- Moscone Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 12th St Oakland City Center BART Station
- Monte Cristo
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Santa Clara University
- Vacaville Premium Outlets