25 restaurants available nearby
Restaurant and food were fine, but they somehow didn't have our reservation and almost wouldn't seat us. Waitress tried to say we had made a mistake and didn't have the reservation confirmed. When I showed the confirmation emails (which she confirmed were correct), she just sighed and tried to tell...
The food was absolutely amazing – good value for money given it's quality and tastiness! We were sitting outside (covid…), where it's not super cozy because of the rather busy street – but the host made the best of it with candles and plants :-) Would definitely recommend and we'll definitely be...
100%Our motto: Eat Chay - Live Long (chay meaning vegan in Vietnamese) gives you an idea of the fresh, healthy ingredients used in all of our dishes. The focus is on quality vegan cooking that will appeal to even the most sceptical veggie-eater! The menu has even had a helping hand from star chef...
We really enjoyed our lunch at Simsim. Starting with the super friendly service and the dishes were amazing! Don’t miss the Taboulé salad! ;)
The atmosphere is super nice as well, we enjoyed our stay outside on the sunny terrace but the restaurant itself is furnished with great attention to detail...
- Zoologischer Garten Berlin Zoo
- Kaufhaus Des Westens Kadewe
- Bahnhof Berlin Charlottenburg
- New National Gallery Neue Nationalgalerie
- Bananas Berlin Gay Guesthouse
- Brandenburg Gate Brandenburger Tor
- Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz
- Best Western Plus Hotel Steglitz International
- InterCityHotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Bluemax Theater
- Wittenau Underground Station
- Hotel Indigo Berlin - Ku'damm
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- H10 Berlin Ku'damm
- The Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz Arkaden
- Museum of Natural History