Cuisine (20 of 38)
59 restaurants available nearby
We were here to celebrate my husband’s 60th birthday. Service was a bit slow to start, but eventually the staff kicked into gear and everything went smoothly from there. We ordered a margherita pizza and a robiola pizza. A penne vodka and a chicken franchese. All family size plates.
My order was mis-heard and they brought me the wrong thing. They went out of their way to make it right-brought the right meal in about 10 minutes and it was 1-1/2 portions!
Food was delicious, nice menu.
Service was very attentive without being annoying, but not always "professional" (reaching across the table between the two of us to refill water when that could have been done from the side). The Arugula Panzanella salad was very tasty - good dressing and a good amount of red onion. Nonnas...
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club
- Bay Shore Marina
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Princeton University
- High Line
- Margaret I Carman Green
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Barclays Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Bryant Park