Cuisine (20 of 36)
67 restaurants available nearby
We were honoured to be served the last “dessert” before lockdown in the most joyful of ways (chapeau to the delightful server dressed in shocking pink who did that :-). Team were knowledgeable, personable and created a great dining experience for us ! Thank you
The atmosphere was very green and nice. Also very clean. I had reserved a table for two in balkony and had requested as extra to have the table next to the street but it was not available. It was mentioned that the table is booked only for two hours but i guess we could sit longer! In total it was...
We really enjoyed our lunch at Simsim. Starting with the super friendly service and the dishes were amazing! Don’t miss the Taboulé salad! ;)
The atmosphere is super nice as well, we enjoyed our stay outside on the sunny terrace but the restaurant itself is furnished with great attention to detail...
A great place to have a splendid evening for fine dining! Veggie option was fantastic, crispy, well seasoned, nicely composed... The meat option was also really good, just the mix of courses of fish and meat (both excellent!) did not fully find her liking.
100%Our motto: Eat Chay - Live Long (chay meaning vegan in Vietnamese) gives you an idea of the fresh, healthy ingredients used in all of our dishes. The focus is on quality vegan cooking that will appeal to even the most sceptical veggie-eater! The menu has even had a helping hand from star chef...
- Zoologischer Garten Berlin Zoo
- Kaufhaus Des Westens Kadewe
- Bahnhof Berlin Charlottenburg
- New National Gallery Neue Nationalgalerie
- Bananas Berlin Gay Guesthouse
- Brandenburg Gate Brandenburger Tor
- Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz
- Best Western Plus Hotel Steglitz International
- InterCityHotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Bluemax Theater
- Wittenau Underground Station
- Hotel Indigo Berlin - Ku'damm
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- H10 Berlin Ku'damm
- The Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz Arkaden
- Museum of Natural History