Cuisine (20 of 33)
79 restaurants available nearby
Excellent food, energetic atmosphere, reliable service although a little slow to bring us our check tonight, somewhat expensive but worth it due to the quality and variety of entrees available. Nice touch with a free glass of house wine for the ladies on Wednesdays. Worth the visit. Check it out...
The Chopped Greens salad was very, very good. Even though it is not advertised, you can get it as a dinner side salad. The Bacon Wrapped Cordon Bleu is excellent and there is plenty of it. We brought home enough for a second meal. The prices are a little high, but well worth it!
Wonderful meal as usual at The Blue Fish. Tuna Tower was amazing as a starter plus an order of fabulous Brussel sprouts. Prices have gone up during Covid but the food is still amazing. Hubby had a yummy pear margarita. Chicken Teriyaki was healthy and was delicious. Sashimi was a hit with my...
- Texas Motor Speedway
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Market Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field
- The Joule
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Hotel ZaZa Dallas
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- Southlake Town Square Shopping Center
- Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central
- Mustangs of Las Colinas
- The Adolphus
- Northeast Mall Shopping Center
- Westin DFW Airport Hotel
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Sundance Square
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- North Park Center
- Irving Mall
- The Sheraton Dallas