Cuisine (20 of 46)
93 restaurants available nearby
My reservation was set close to closing time so a few options such as the soup and certain veggies were unavailable but the manager and servers did everything they could to accommodate me. The manager even was nice enough to give us desserts on the house towards the end of our meal! Good amount of...
My girlfriend and I had our Valentine’s Day dinner at Meso. Fantastic experience on all fronts- delicious food (we had the hummus, lamb flat bread, and brick chicken), great service, nice ambience (with heaters), and felt very safe (distanced tables, staff wore masks, etc). Definitely a bit pricey...
We had to sit in a back outside room. Service was not what it used to be. It was still wonderful but COVID does change the experience. The food drinks and appetizer were delicious. This is still my favorite restaurant. I’ll be back!
4th time coming here (order to go another time) finally got the chance to bring my younger sister. This place never disappoints. Lunch or dinner, bring your appetite, some great friends and good vibes. For starters we got the octopus caponata, the captain seafood sampler, a bowl of clam chowder (a...
- San Leandro Marina
- War Memorial Opera House
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Best Western Inn Rohnert Park
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District
- Orpheum Theatre
- Almaden Plaza Shopping Center
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Outlets At Gilroy
- San Francisco International Airport
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Apple Hill
- San Pedro Square
- Silverado Plaza Shopping Center
- Walnut Creek BART Station
- Lake Merritt
- Stanford University
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk