Cuisine (20 of 38)
35 restaurants available nearby
This is an outstanding restaurant! We shared the Costa Mesa salad, the spicy penne with vodka sauce and a meatball made with beef short rib, and the giardiniera and olive pizza. Every dish was delicious, and the service was outstanding as well.
I would to give 10 starts to Gary : he was amazing on his service very knowledgeable person and recommended very professional on food and our choice for Wine excellent.
Restaurant is amazing, comfortable, cozy atmosphere.
Thank a lot.
Our server Lisa was amazing she was very attentive to our needs and helpful with the menu. The food was hot and delicious and came out so quickly .. i called it fast fine dining lol.. we will definitely be back! This place is a gem and the staff is superb.
This is my favorite restaurant in the area. I still love their classic dishes like the grilled octopus, lamb chops, and scallop risotto. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I'm disappointed with the new dishes and especially since they removed the Avgolemono soup from their menu.
Everything was excellent! The only feedback is that we were shown their signature drinks on the menu which were $8 and then charged $18.50 per drink! The waitress did not tell us that there was an upcharge for making the drinks by our table.
- Washington Union Station DC
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC - Crystal City
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel
- Washington Convention Center
- Nationals Park
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- International Spy Museum
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Paint Branch Park
- Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Mount Vernon Square
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Rhode Island Avenue Metro Station