- JFJohnFJackson Hole / Wyoming •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI had linguine with lobster which was well prepared. Just the right amount of sauce which had a slight tanginess to it which was nice. Pasta perfectly cooked. Plenty of tender lobster tail and claw meat. My daughter had the Ahi tuna. Seared just right with a nice crust from the marinade. Fork tender with no unwanted chewiness. My wife had the shellfish cobb salad. Plenty of shellfish. Ingredients balanced with just the right amount of each. Louis dressing wonderful. Bread service which we could eat all day. Waiter was attentive but not overbearing. Knew the menu and made suggestions which we followed. His recommendations did not disappoint.More infoOcean Prime Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• The Strip•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- TLTonyLPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Great dinner, beautiful restaurant! Good service. We will be back.More infoBeauty & Essex- Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Speakeasy• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.7
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Bellagio Hotel & Casino
The Bellagio, best known for its magnificent fountains, holds many other breathtaking secrets within its walls. The Bellagio provides visitors with an array of diverse restaurants that cater to thousands of people every day who come from all over the world to enjoy the entertainment of the Las Vegas Strip. From high-class Japanese-French fusion to market-fresh dining to the world’s tallest chocolate fountain, each restaurant stands out in its own way. There is truly an option for everyone no matter what cuisine, price point or ambiance you are looking for. Grab a quick vegetarian meal and stroll through the beautiful gardens, which are updated every season, or sit down at a fine restaurant to overlook the fountain show as you dine. A meal at the Bellagio offers sights like nowhere else.
- Delano Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Sahara Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- Trump International Hotel
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- SLS Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- The Shops at Crystals
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas
- Fashion Show Mall