- If you live in the United States, Canada or Mexico or in a country that is not listed below, your information is controlled by and your service provider is: OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery St., Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104 U.S.A.
- Otherwise, the data controller responsible for your personal information and your service provider is set forth below:
- Residents of the United Kingdom, Ireland, and other member countries of the European Union (except Germany) and the United Arab Emirates. OpenTable International Limited, a British company with its registered office at Alphabeta Building, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AH.
- Residents of Japan. OpenTable Kabushiki Kaisha, a Japanese company with its registered office at 3-59-4 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051.
- Residents of Germany. OpenTable GmbH, Schumannstr. 27, 60325 Frankfurt.
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 130 14 87 0 Fax: +49 (0) 69 2 55 77 66 5
Register: Amtsgericht Frankfurt / Main, HRB 81051
MwSt.-Identifikationsnummer: DE 257156266
Geschäftsführer and authorized representatives: Steve Hafner, Peer Bueller and Andrea Johnston; same address as OpenTable Germany
Form of incorporation: GmbH
- Residents of Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore & Thailand. Analytical Systems Pty Ltd trading as OpenTable Australia. Level 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
Each of the above entities is a subsidiary of OpenTable, Inc., a Delaware corporation, and any and all information concerning you that such subsidiary collects will be used jointly with OpenTable, Inc., for the purposes described in the Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or otherwise in connection with our services. The above data controller is responsible for administration of such personal information subject to such joint use by OpenTable, Inc. (for example, accepting and responding to requests for disclosure and complaints).