● Personal Details, Contact Information or Identifiers such as your name, email, or IP address
● Location such as geolocation data
● Photos or Visual Information such as your profile photo
● Commercial Information such as transaction history
● Device, Usage and Internet or other electronic network activity information such as information about your device type, browser settings or interactions with our sites
● Inferences such as about your preferences and interests from data we collect in order to provide and personalize our services and tailor the offers we and our partners provide to you
We also disclose certain personal information for “business purposes,” such as disclosures to service providers who assist us with securing our Services or delivering marketing messages and advertisements. We may disclose the following categories of personal information for our business purposes: (1) personal details, contact information, or identifiers; (2) location data; (3) photos or visual information; (4) commercial information; (5) device, usage and internet or other electronic network activity information; and (6) inferences.
California law grants certain rights to California consumers. These include the rights to:
● access specific pieces of personal information
● learn about how we process and share personal information
● request deletion of personal information
● opt out of “sales,” as that term is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act
● not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights
You may exercise your right to opt out of "sales" by clicking this Do Not Sell My Personal Information link and following the instructions.
If you are an authorized agent wishing to exercise rights on behalf of a California consumer, please contact us using our request form along with a copy of the consumer’s written authorization designating you as their agent.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before completing your rights request.