Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can watch me LIVE on Twitch under "Francescocooksspaghetti".
We pride ourselves on our award-winning Indian food, great customer service, and a truly luxurious atmosphere in the heart of Brick Lane. Our Michelin-inspired menu has a distinctive Bengali twist, and our expert vegan curry menu is second to none.
From classic dishes to signature creations, we’ve won a host of awards for our Indian food including the Best Restaurant in London 2016. Looking for the best curry on Brick Lane? Take a look at our meat and vegan menu at City Spice.
Below we have listed just some of our achievements as a proud stalwart for hearty, family-infused Indian cooking in London
OpenTable Top 10 Indian Restaurants in London
BCA Chef of the Year 2021 (Meat category)
AFA Best Restaurant in London 2019
BCA Best Vegan Restaurant 2018
BCA Best Indian Restaurant 2017 and 2018
Currylife Best Indian Restaurant 2016
BBC3 and BBC News
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay is open Tuesday to Saturday and serves a carte blanche tasting menu. We recommend allowing up to 3 hours to enjoy your experience with us. Online reservations are available for up to four guests, up to 3 months in advance.
We are offering a menu which you can access through (https://www.kikuchisushi.com/eat ).
The health and safety of our guests and staff is the highest priority for us and we can ensure you that government guidelines will be followed to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
As we have a limited availability at the sushi counter, we will be taking bookings for omakase tasting menu only.
We are only able to accept bookings for sushi counter over the phone.
Please give us a call on 020-7637-7720 for bookings at the sushi counter.
We have a minimum order at the table is £55 per person for food.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children and baby.
Uni don (Sea Urchin on rice) is currently unavailable.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
The Tapas Room is the sister business to the acclaimed street food van and Pop Brixton restaurant Donostia Social Club and the associated DSC Imports which specialises in the exclusive distribution of Basque and Spanish wines & beers to the London bar and restaurant industry.
The Tapas Room was launched in order to encourage a culture of learning more about Spanish wine, with the result of drinking better for less, in an intimate and friendly environment.
George William Wilton provided the finest oysters to the traders of London"s Haymarket. Today Wiltons continues that tradition and continues to serve the finest oysters, seafood and game.
Wiltons combines a modern philosophy on service with all that is traditionally British to create the perfect dining experience.
If you are making a reservation for groups of 6 or more, please contact Wiltons directly.
Should you have any special requests i.e birthday cakes or champagne, please contact Wiltons directly upon making your reservation.
We politely ask that gentlemen wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers, no sportswear or open toed sandals.
Expect live entertainment over dinner and plenty of cocktails. Executive chef Lee Kebble has developed a menu offering an eclectic collection of international favourites, from caviar and lobster thermidor to USDA Prime beef and spring rack of lamb. There's also a selection of classic Yakitori dishes.
For all dinner bookings, an entertainment cover charge of £20 per person will be applied and guests will also have special access to The Vault after dinner – subject to availability. Fee does not apply to Ned's Club members.
Bookings can't be made for only drinks before 10pm. Registered guide dogs only are permitted in public areas or restaurant of The Ned. Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted.
Please note The Ned reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservation either ahead or upon arrival
- CRClaireRvipLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI always love the Ivy brasseurs but thought the front of house service last night was particularly excellent. We booked at short notice having been let down by the original venue we were meant to be eating in. The lady at the front desk was dealing with a very busy restaurant but looked after us so well until she could find space. We ate at the bar and had fabulous service. Of course, the food was delicious too. Thank you so much for a lovely night.More infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.1
- CDCarolynDvipLondon •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPopular restaurant. Very crowded but not too noisy despite the crowd!More infoGaucho PiccadillyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Piccadilly•4.3
- CChloeLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was incredible and the service amazing! Really good value for money. Great experience and will definitely be visiting again next time we are in London!More infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- DDominovipNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The maitre d was very welcoming and the cocktails were excellent. The tuna tartare was also very good - the chicken entree a little dry but great flavorMore infoHeddon Street KitchenPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Piccadilly•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
If dining in the U.K. still evokes lackluster fish and chips or sorry boiled vegetables, it’s time for a trip. Call it the renaissance of British cuisine—from revived and updated bangers and mash to regional authentic Chinese, London has rewritten its own culinary story and now proudly bears the qualities of a veritable food destination. With a population of nearly 8.8 million people and one of the most popular airports in the world, the city is a bastion of cultural and culinary diversity, from an old world Parsi café and forage-forward tasting menus, to rethought English breakfasts and markets of all types. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in London is The Library Bar at The Lanesborough
- Hampstead Heath Station
- Heathrow Terminal 1, 2 & 3 Station
- The Victoria Palace Theatre
- Piccadilly Circus
- Holborn Station
- Regent Street
- Farringdon Station
- Tottenham Court Road Station
- Canary Wharf Station
- Russell Square Station
- The St Martin's Theatre
- Science Museum
- Cannon Street Station
- Old Street Station
- Oxford Circus Station
- Charlotte Street
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station
- Turnham Green Station
- Green Park Station
- Covent Garden Station
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in London
- The Most Fun Restaurants in London
- Where Chefs Eat in London
- The Top Italian Restaurants in London
- 15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
- The Top Steakhouse Restaurants in London
- Discover Trending Restaurants in London
- The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
- Discover the Top Sushi in London
- Celebrity Chefs in London
- 12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
- The Top Iconic Dishes in London
- 12 romantic London restaurants for an unforgettable date night
- Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
- The Top Restaurants with Vegan Options in London
- The Best Pizza in London
- Where to eat and drink near the London Pride Parade
- Top 50 Summer Restaurants in London
- Best Tasting Menus in London
- The Top Cheap Eats in London