Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Your host, the octogenarian Josef, opened the Hut and is still at the helm with his family alongside him, so you can expect a homely, Austrian enclave under bustling Westbourne Grove complete with cheese fondue, schnitzel, ice-cold beer, and, yes, the odd yodelling session. Or cowbell show. Or accordion rendition of 'Do-Re-Mi'. Probably all of them, truth be told.
It's a very good place for a night out (and late night food) and even better when enjoyed with friends and family; in the words of the late, great A. A. Gill, "go now - take all your friends."
Ready yourself for a quintessentially British experience with our indulgent Afternoon Tea, served from Monday to Sunday between 1pm and 4pm. Sit back and enjoy an irresistible assortment of delicately crafted sandwiches, warm baked scones and deliciously sweet delicacies, accompanied by a selection of the finest Camellia’s Tea House teas from around the world.
Simply add a glass of Champagne for an extra special touch and let the afternoon blissfully slip away.
- ARAmyRvipLondon •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLovely little spot and much needed in this neck of the woods. Delicious food, lovely service, fair prices and not too loud (which seems to be increasingly rare). Will be back soon for sure.More infoFrame, Notting HillPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Notting Hill•4.7
- EExpatLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe quality of food selection and preparation has been maintained over the many years that we have come to Hereford Road. Food is nicely seasoned and prepared, and there is always a good selection. The wines are also well selected. Prices have remained reasonable. This is one of our most favorite London restaurants, and it has never disappointed us.More infoHereford RoadPrice: Expensive• British• Notting Hill•4.6
- SSunhatLondon •73 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe quality of the food was really excellent. We shared calamari and baba ganoush with flatbread. My main was seabass fillets, slightly chargrilled but still very moist with rice and salad. The friend I was with had lamb kebabs and said hers were delicious too. Portions were very generous so we had no room for desserts. I will definitely return.More infoGrilandia ChiswickPrice: Moderate• Lebanese• Chiswick•4.7
- AAAngeliqueAHong Kong Island •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Nov 2023Great place for a brunch/breakfast for 9 people with kids and adultsMore infoAubaine Notting HillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French• Bayswater•3.7
- RJRupertJLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 26 Oct 2023the Assaggi team continue to deliver. Each dish perfectly cooked. The food and service makes you feel like you are their only guest.More infoAssaggiPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Notting Hill•4.8
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.