Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- 14 assorted HAKOZEN BENTO BOX on Friday until the end of December.
Early Bird Offer
Every Wednesday and Thursday from 17:00 to 18:00
Until the end of December - 20£ OFF the Dinner Hakozen Bento Box
Subscribe to our newsletter from our website!
OUR OPENING HOURS ARE CHANGING!
Due to renovation works, from October 1st we will be open:
Wednesday and Thursday
Dinner 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday and Saturday
Lunch 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Lunch 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner 6:00pm - 10:30pm
Close on Monday and Tuesday
Set within the heart of Piccadilly, Engawa is one of London’s most authentic and traditional Japanese restaurants, specialising in the delicacy of Wagyu beef alongside a stunning selection of fresh sushi and sashimi.
Imad Alarnab was a successful restaurateur in Damascus with three restaurants, plus several juice bars and cafes. In the war, Imad's restaurants were destroyed and he was forced to flee the country in search of safety for his family. Making his way from Lebanon through Europe, Imad shared his skills cooking for other refugees, up to 400 at a time, and found even in the most challenging times, his passion for food and bringing people together to celebrate life was strong.
Vasco was born in Umbria and as a result of this many foods are sourced direct from farmers in this region. Particular favourites are truffles, wild mushrooms, seasoned cheeses and cured meats such as lombetto and capocollo.
We only use the best quality extra virgin olive oil mainly from Umbria, Central Italy.
Many of our hams & salames such as Lombetto (a cured loin of pork) are imported from local Umbrian farms.
When in season, we import black & white truffles from hunters around the hills of Umbria.
Our balsamic vinegar is from Modena. We use Maldon sea salt with pure flaky crystals.
We use smokeless table grills with smoke extractor which keeps the strong smell of the BBQ off your clothes! Also, the air is circulated by the extractor, it helps to have clean air.
We are welcoming all kinds of parties from single customers to group up to 25. As well as our BBQ menu, we have prepared a variety of starters to start off your experience. Visa and Master Card is available.
*Please be advised that tables are available for 90min (60min for 1 person) for Lunch time and for Dinner, a maximum of 1 hour for 1 person, 1.5 hours for 2 persons and 2 hours for 3 to 6 persons. If you book for more than 7 people, please contact us directly for your table reservation and tell us how long you would like to enjoy our wonderful meals!
Cleaning & Sanitising
Common areas deep cleaned daily
Contactless payment available
Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
In tribute to the history of our glorious, notorious neighbourhood; we’ve taken a step back in time, resurrecting a 1970’s adult cinema that once existed in the basement and turning it into the most mischievous speakeasy in London.
We have 5 private ‘viewing cabins’ for parties of 2 to 8 people and as the name suggests, it’s yours for 60 minutes. Unlike our predecessors we don’t charge for the room (or films) - just the cocktails!
Open Monday to Saturday from 5pm.
PLEASE NOTE: If not dining upstairs, tapas platters will be served at £5.00 p/p. This is a requirement of our licence.
Rooms By The Hour is a themed cocktail bar. Inappropriate or lewd conduct will not be tolerated.
Bookings and Walk-Ins available:
Monday - Friday 12:00 - 15:00pm
Monday - Friday 17:00 - 22:30pm
Bookings up to 8 guests
Saturday: 12:00 - 23:00
Bookings for lunch and pre-theatre from 12noon to 23:00
Bookings up to 8 guests
Sunday 12:00 - 20:00
Bookings all day for up to 8 guests
The Monarch Theatre is a 20-seat venue serving a ten-course tasting menu subtly paying homage to some of DC universe’s most iconic Super Heroes and Super-Villains and the blurred lines in-between.
Dishes by Head Chef Alin Ciubotaru take guests on a culinary and visual journey with the help of 360-degree projection mapped walls.
Truly a one-of-a-kind gastronomic show, with carefully crafted staging and immersive courses that play with the senses – Gotham City, nor London for that matter has ever seen anything quite like it.
Created by Park Row founder James Bulmer, the experience is designed to trigger specific emotions through the environment of the room and the food on the table which tie into the theatrical narrative of the evening.
IF YOU CANNOT SEE AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR DESIRED TIME PLEASE CALL US.
(This experience is not recommended for children under 12). Please note tickets are non-refundable.
The restaurant has welcomed luminaries such as Coco Chanel, Charles de Gaulle, Maurice Chevalier, Laurence Olivier, Lucien Freud and Francis Bacon. Princess Diana was a regular and to this day the restaurant is the home of many celebrated personalities.
It is located close to all the major West-End theatres, which makes it an excellent pre and post theatre dining spot.
Touch your table to order your meal, engage in epic 4-player air hockey matches, show your skills on the pool table, defend against aliens in Space Invaders, & enjoy over 20 more games, including Frogs for (big & little) kids. Unleash your creativity as you draw on your tabletop, and all play together or divide the table into 4 & do your own thing. The table experience at inamo is unlike anywhere else.
None of this distracts from the high-quality food, with sharing dishes from across Japan, China, & Thailand. Favourites include iconic Dragon Roll sushi & a striking Sashimi Platter. Feast on Asian tapas like Szechuan Chicken, Bang Bang Cauliflower, & many more.
The award winning Games Room is a unique private dining & bar area. Double wall projections span 150+ inches with 150+ games on PS5, Wii & an arcade table, &
Add a piping hot pie, free range sausages or vegetarian option.. pour on your choice of fresh gravy.. and you'r done. Feel all warm and friendly.
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur server Hugo was a great ambassador to the Ivy … personable and efficient thank you from the Canadians Julie and ClaireMore infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerManchester/Greater Manchester •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWhat a fantastic place and it embodies Soho. The food was absolutely delicious, the sauces and steak were fantastic. What I really enjoyed was the personalities of the staff, sometimes at other places it can feel faceless but our servers were amazing. The cheesecake was exceptional too, would recommend that! The waitress we had was very funny and we’d love to come back. Cocktails were nice and it was our favourite meal of the few days we’ve had away. Thanks for a great time!More infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoA really great return to 40 Dean St after many years. The food was fabulous and the service friendly and helpful. The ambience was great, remindme of the great Italian Restaurants of yesteryar. Looking forward to my next booking on Tuesday 12th.More infoForty Dean StreetPrice: Expensive• Italian• Soho•4.6
- EKEvelyneKSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was excellent (for veggie and meat lovers), the waiters and waitresses were very nice and attentive, great experience! We love to come back every time we go to London!More infoDean Street TownhousePrice: Expensive• British• Soho•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Absolutely excellent service, such kind personnel who were really sweet and attentive. Great vibes for New Year’s brunch!More infoOld Compton BrasseriePrice: Moderate• British• Soho•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.