Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- 14 assorted HAKOZEN BENTO BOX on Friday until the end of December.
Early Bird Offer
Every Wednesday and Thursday from 17:00 to 18:00
Until the end of December - 20£ OFF the Dinner Hakozen Bento Box
Subscribe to our newsletter from our website!
OUR OPENING HOURS ARE CHANGING!
Due to renovation works, from October 1st we will be open:
Wednesday and Thursday
Dinner 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday and Saturday
Lunch 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Lunch 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner 6:00pm - 10:30pm
Close on Monday and Tuesday
Set within the heart of Piccadilly, Engawa is one of London’s most authentic and traditional Japanese restaurants, specialising in the delicacy of Wagyu beef alongside a stunning selection of fresh sushi and sashimi.
Imad Alarnab was a successful restaurateur in Damascus with three restaurants, plus several juice bars and cafes. In the war, Imad's restaurants were destroyed and he was forced to flee the country in search of safety for his family. Making his way from Lebanon through Europe, Imad shared his skills cooking for other refugees, up to 400 at a time, and found even in the most challenging times, his passion for food and bringing people together to celebrate life was strong.
Sticks’n’Sushi serve high-quality, fresh food based on a unique combination of traditional sushi and yakitori sticks from the grill. So for those less keen on fish, there is a selection of chicken, pork, beef and vegetable skewers - all grilled fresh to order.
Attracting both families and trendsetters, Sticks’n’Sushi is known for making the fashionable, friendly and affordable.
Please note: We currently do not accept OpenTable dining cheques.
The Monarch Theatre is a 20-seat venue serving a ten-course tasting menu subtly paying homage to some of DC universe’s most iconic Super Heroes and Super-Villains and the blurred lines in-between.
Dishes by Head Chef Alin Ciubotaru take guests on a culinary and visual journey with the help of 360-degree projection mapped walls.
Truly a one-of-a-kind gastronomic show, with carefully crafted staging and immersive courses that play with the senses – Gotham City, nor London for that matter has ever seen anything quite like it.
Created by Park Row founder James Bulmer, the experience is designed to trigger specific emotions through the environment of the room and the food on the table which tie into the theatrical narrative of the evening.
IF YOU CANNOT SEE AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR DESIRED TIME PLEASE CALL US.
(This experience is not recommended for children under 12). Please note tickets are non-refundable.
Vasco was born in Umbria and as a result of this many foods are sourced direct from farmers in this region. Particular favourites are truffles, wild mushrooms, seasoned cheeses and cured meats such as lombetto and capocollo.
We only use the best quality extra virgin olive oil mainly from Umbria, Central Italy.
Many of our hams & salames such as Lombetto (a cured loin of pork) are imported from local Umbrian farms.
When in season, we import black & white truffles from hunters around the hills of Umbria.
Our balsamic vinegar is from Modena. We use Maldon sea salt with pure flaky crystals.
The restaurant has welcomed luminaries such as Coco Chanel, Charles de Gaulle, Maurice Chevalier, Laurence Olivier, Lucien Freud and Francis Bacon. Princess Diana was a regular and to this day the restaurant is the home of many celebrated personalities.
It is located close to all the major West-End theatres, which makes it an excellent pre and post theatre dining spot.
Bookings and Walk-Ins available:
Monday - Friday 12:00 - 15:00pm
Monday - Friday 17:00 - 22:30pm
Bookings up to 8 guests
Saturday: 12:00 - 23:00
Bookings for lunch and pre-theatre from 12noon to 23:00
Bookings up to 8 guests
Sunday 12:00 - 20:00
Bookings all day for up to 8 guests
Add a piping hot pie, free range sausages or vegetarian option.. pour on your choice of fresh gravy.. and you'r done. Feel all warm and friendly.
Touch your table to order your meal, engage in epic 4-player air hockey matches, show your skills on the pool table, defend against aliens in Space Invaders, & enjoy over 20 more games, including Frogs for (big & little) kids. Unleash your creativity as you draw on your tabletop, and all play together or divide the table into 4 & do your own thing. The table experience at inamo is unlike anywhere else.
None of this distracts from the high-quality food, with sharing dishes from across Japan, China, & Thailand. Favourites include iconic Dragon Roll sushi & a striking Sashimi Platter. Feast on Asian tapas like Szechuan Chicken, Bang Bang Cauliflower, & many more.
The award winning Games Room is a unique private dining & bar area. Double wall projections span 150+ inches with 150+ games on PS5, Wii & an arcade table, &
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBooked this place for a first date. We both had a lovely time. We picked one of the more cost effective wines and we shared a starter before the mains, but we didn’t feel like anything was cheap, or that we were lacking in any way. It was all of a good value and quality. The food was good and didn’t feel like an imitation of Italian but rather was well made and classical. If you wanted more experimental dishes this isn’t for you. But if you want classics than this place is ideal. The lobster spaghetti was especially nice with the Sicilian red. We intended to have dessert but were more than full enough with the shared starter and our own main. The service were helpful and moved us from a drafty table without issue when I asked. They checked on us not too often, but were always in reach if needed. They gave us an aperitif at the end of the evening with the bill. The atmosphere was gentle and intimate. Room for improvement would be the questionably funky music choice for a fine dining experience, and perhaps a good cover for the entrance for the cold drafts. Or better yet a doorman or host to stop the bumbling of lost tourists letting the cold in then scampering off. It would definitely help the staff too. Overall a high quality for value experience that will leave you feeling cosy and full. Bring good company and get a bottle of wine. Ideal for autumn and wintertime evenings.More infoForty Dean StreetPrice: Expensive• Italian• Soho•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOnce we got in we was sat quickly and promptly served. The steak was out of this world, so flavoursome and tender. Gave my wife a little as they found out it was her birthday.More infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- CRClaireRvipLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI always love the Ivy brasseurs but thought the front of house service last night was particularly excellent. We booked at short notice having been let down by the original venue we were meant to be eating in. The lady at the front desk was dealing with a very busy restaurant but looked after us so well until she could find space. We ate at the bar and had fabulous service. Of course, the food was delicious too. Thank you so much for a lovely night.More infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.1
- EKEvelyneKSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was excellent (for veggie and meat lovers), the waiters and waitresses were very nice and attentive, great experience! We love to come back every time we go to London!More infoDean Street TownhousePrice: Expensive• British• Soho•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Absolutely excellent service, such kind personnel who were really sweet and attentive. Great vibes for New Year’s brunch!More infoOld Compton BrasseriePrice: Moderate• British• Soho•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.