Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Tasting Room Bar area features our one of a kind craft cocktails, engineered to enhance every unique feature our spirits have to offer. Our Tasting Room is a combination of Bold and Elegant, & provides the perfect vibe for you to enjoy the fruits of our labor by pairing the perfect cocktail & your favorite food menu item. The menu features a perfect mix of selections to meet any occasion. Come check out our beautiful Veranda space.
It is dog-friendly and is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Join us on Saturdays from 12 - 4 pm with our Day Drinker Menu or Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday from 3-6 pm.
We invite you to come and be inspired by the journey as you take part in our Dread River experience.
In addition to traditional Indian favorites such as tikka masalas and biriyanis, Bay Leaf Modern Cuisine & Bar offers modern tantalizing twist on Indian delicacies. Unique additions to the menu such as a perfectly grilled sumptuous desi burger, succulent tangy kababs, completely re-imagined and modernized appetizer selection, complete with signature dishes such as raspberry paneer tikka and tamarind glazed short ribs will leave you craving for more !
Please, see our dining guidelines here: https://bit.ly/3NEfCrA
With nightly live music, an intimate stage setting, a creative southern menu, chic cocktail lounge, and even an elegant event space on the second floor, there really is nothing else in Birmingham like the Fennec.
For booking large parties with 10 or more guests, please call our store directly and speak with a Manager.
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was great! Drinks were great. The weather was just perfect tonight & the had like an open concept going on it was just such a nice dinner to end the weekend offMore infoBlue Sushi Sake Grill - Birmingham$$$$Price: Moderate• Sushi• Vestavia Hills•4.8
- CConradHouston •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSurprise birthday dinner for my wife with friends. Excellent service by our waiter, Jonathan. Food was great in presentation and taste. Very enjoyable evening and will come again as well as ask for our Server, Jonathan.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.6
- 55thtimedinervipAlabama •51 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCame in early and John took great care of us. He helped with recommendations. Food was fantastic and service was amazing. All staff went out of their way to be friendly to everyone they encountered.More infoBellini's Ristorante & Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.7
- KkatcmAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur server Makayla was wonderful! Helpful and attentive but not overly pushy. Did not rush our orders nor make us feel we needed to vacate our table quickly once we were finished. Food was delicious as well! Will definitely return!More infoNorth Italia Restaurant - Birmingham$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoI am so sorry I didn’t remember our servers name but she was amazing!! So attentive and helpful. My mom in law wanted “ real sugar” and she went above and beyond to help! I really appreciate that and her! This was my first time here and I’ll be back! ThanksMore infoSeasons 52 - Birmingham$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Birmingham•4.8
World-class Alabama restaurants astonish travelers and delight locals with favorite foods and unusual surroundings. Meals are served family-style and so are the rolls. Try restaurants highlighting Southern staples like crawfish eggrolls or seafood gumbo. Whether you choose to eat in a cave, restaurant, or springhouse, you will find Southern fried chicken and mustard greens for local flavor. Also, don’t skip the homemade pickles, fried catfish, and specially prepared grits served with Southern hospitality. Being the cultural melting pot that it is, Alabama is also a great place to find international favorites like pizza, sushi, and even Mexican-American classics like burritos and enchiladas.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Alabama is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook, Autograph Collection
- Cloudland Canyon State Park
- Inverness Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Homewood
- Martin Luther King Home
- Bartow Arena
- Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center
- Noccalula Falls Park Campground
- Lakeview Park Historical
- Von Braun Center
- Auburn University
- Constitution Hall Park
- Riverchase Galleria
- English Village Shopping Center
- Five Points South Historic District
- Mcfarland Mall Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-South/Inverness
- Days Inn - Marianna
- Brookwood Village Shopping Center