Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From memorable meals to milestone celebrations, corporate events to happy hours with friends, Ruth’s Chris Steak House in El Paso offers a refreshingly modern take on the classic steak house experience. All with that signature sizzle. While our world-class USDA Prime steaks, bone-in cuts and their signature sizzle quickly made us the top steak house in the nation, you’ll also find fresh seafood, scratch-made sides and desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and award-winning wines, with the sort of service that makes first time guests feel like regulars – and regular guests feel like family.
Experience the inviting and open restaurant design of the premier fondue restaurant. Enjoy our new ambiance featuring a indoor/outdoor social bar, wine tasting area, an open kitchen where the art of fondue is on display, and outdoor dining. Guests can select from the traditional interactive dining experience we are known for or craveables and quicker meals for brunch, lunch, happy hour and on-the-go.
El Paso’s only winner of the Wine Spectator Best Award of Excellence for the past 11 years and honored with the Distinguished Restaurants of America (DiRoNa) Award for Excellence. After a long day of travel, indulge in the Cafe Central experience. Join us for dinner and enjoy the impeccable service and cuisine. Your table’s ready, and the bar is fully stocked.
Experience timeless tradition at Cafe Central and be part of the legacy. Bon appétit!
An immersive restaurant experience, nestled in The Canyons at Cimarron on the far west of El Paso, Texas.
Lola Rose features a vibrant modern Spanish Mediterranean Menu with a Mexican influence. Showcasing an eclectic wine list with options for every taste and a cocktail menu that's been years in the making, we can't wait to let you experience what hospitality is truly about. A Modern take on Vibe Dining also known as "Supper Club", will take your experience thru a Culinary and Sensory wave, at the helm of our world renowned and homegrown Executive Chef Marco Olivares. Welcome to Lola Rose....
A traditional, conservative luncheon was hosted by President Taft at the El Paso Chamber of Commerce followed by an opulent dinner served and presented by President Díaz in the Old Federal Customs building in Juarez. Private discussions were had and agreements were made.
TAFT DÍAZ serves as a testament that great things can flourish when you welcome others at your table.
What will you set in motion during your visit with us?
For groups 5 and larger or information on buy-outs, please contact:
Jillian at (915) 534-3000 ext. 6037 or email: email@example.com
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTop of the list of my Best restaurants. Everything was excellent. Food, service., Everything !More infoCafé Central$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• El Paso•4.7
- RRyanWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIsaac met us the minute we walked in and escorted us upstairs. My drink was already on the table. George was very attentive, checking on us often. The steaks were excellent. A complimentary slice of chocolate cake was the cherry on the sundae. I've been to Anson 11 on more than one occasion. Last night was over the top. I will be coming back again and again and again.More infoAnson11$$$$Price: Expensive• Global, International• El Paso•4.6
- AFAndyFvipNew Mexico •68 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was my valentine’s day birthdays dinner with some friends, Service is always top level, the food is good. My steak was perfect! There was a lot of people waiting to be sat down , some complained about the wait …which is ridiculous, it’s their second busiest day of the year , relax and wait like EVERYONE else ! lord above! I had reservations with OpenTable so I was sat down about 15 mins after my reservation time which is perfectly reasonable for valentine’s day! It was no wait at all for me!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - El Paso$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• El Paso•4.8
- HFHugoFEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food was excellent! We started with the wood grilled octopus. This plate was rocking, the octopus was not chewy like in other places. The sauce and bed of potatoes complimented the plate well. I had the bone in ribeye medium. The taste of the meat and the perfect medium temperature came together to create one of the tastiest steaks I have had in El Paso. My wife enjoyed the tirado fish even though she had never had it. We complimented our meal with some nice and crispy steak fries.More infoCasa Pantera$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• El Paso•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoService from Jaime was great 10/10. Totally recommend the Ribeye, portion of the food was good.More infoÁmbar Restaurante$$$$Price: Expensive• Mexican• El Paso•4.4
Discover El Paso
El Paso, TX, is right on the US border with Mexico, and it is an amazing place to score authentic Mexican food. Whether your pleasure is tacos, tamales or cafe con leche, El Paso can supply the fresh, traditional Mexican flavors you crave. As this is a Texas town, don't miss the freshly sourced steaks and other more exotic meats available at some of the local area steak joints. There are a few farm-to-table restaurants where you can even get up close with the livestock prior to enjoying your meal, which is fun for the whole family. The downtown area is home to a great selection of cafes, bistros and bars, where you can sample trendier fare like bacon wrapped dates, avocado toast or handcrafted cocktails.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in El Paso is Ruth's Chris Steak House - El Paso
- Mountain View Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center
- Doniphan Park
- Chelsea Park
- Chamizal National Memorial
- Pumping Station Number
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott El Paso
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
- Aztec Calendar Park
- Plaza Theatre
- Caruso Park
- Wyler Aerial Tramway
- Ponder Park
- Mountain View High School Stadium
- Magoffin Home State Historical Park
- Franklin Mountains State Park
- Franklin High School Baseball Field
- Feather Lake Wildlife Refuge
- Sunland Park Shopping Center