Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
FOUR is housed in a restored shingle Cottage, where the first floor has been transformed into an exhibition kitchen with aesthetic homage to Scandinavian design. FOUR connects to 2 Spring by a winter garden inspired by the Ritz Paris which links it to the old industrial building. Cellars running under all three structures hold kitchens, wine cellars & services for the dining areas.
Due to the integrity of the menu, dietary preferences or aversions will not be accommodated. Some allergies may be accommodated, please immediately inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking. Salt, soy, seaweed and seafood cannot be eliminated.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:00pm, 6:45pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 7 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
The seasonal menu inspired by the finest USDA Prime & Dry Aged meats, fresh seafood, Organic fruits and vegetables and finished with daily Chef’s specials .
The wine collection includes a range of both boutique and familiar food-friendly wines from around the world.
The comfortably elegant dining room provides a warm and relaxing setting, fitting for both a neighborhood favorite and a connoisseur’ s destination.
Artemio’s Restaurant will make your experience
one to remember.
Try the Ravioli Aurora experience, sip the fantastic wines conveyed by charismatic staffers because in Arte our patrons are part of the family."
Please note: Sushi Bar reservation is not available online. Please contact the restaurant directly.
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
People in the know say Gather55 is worth the trip. Come and see what the buzz is all about!
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined todayAmazing food decor and ambiance . Despite reviews saying the service was bad we had a wonderful experience with Louis as our server. Don’t miss the Garlic Babka, it’s beyond!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- HHankNew York / Tri-State Area •21 reviews5.0Dined on 20 Nov 2023I very much enjoyed this recent visit to Elea. The restaurant was crowded at 6:45 pm with a noise level to match. Service started off a bit slow but definitely picked up and was excellent by the time drinks were ordered. The food was delicious and the halibut entree was outstanding. I would highly recommend.More infoEleaPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Upper West Side•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
NYC’s 13 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover New York
When a city never sleeps, waking hours are spent in cafes, diners, bars and restaurants of every shape and size that give New York its unique flavor. Once famous for pizza by-the-slice (local loyalties run deep), black-and-white cookies, and old world, mahogany-paneled steakhouses—the dining rooms of titans of business and other famous folks—Manhattan is now estimated to have 24,000 restaurants, from midtown’s korean barbecue to fast casual vegan burgers. Pillowy pork buns? You got it. French rotisserie? That too. And, of course, there will always be the perfect bagel, preferably toasted dark with smoked salmon, cream cheese, tomato, onions, and capers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in New York Area is Pop Pasta Supper Club
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Ridgewood Station
- Belmar Beach And Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- Bryant Park
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Massapequa Station
- Beacon Theatre
- Wall Street
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Fairchild Wheeler Golf Course
- Shady Oaks Park
- Empire State Building
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Carnegie Hall
- Grand Central Station
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Westerly Downtown Historic District
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Christina Tosi's 10 Favorite Restaurants in New York City
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- The 11 Burgers in NYC You Need To Try
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for New York
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 100 New York / Tri-State Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- 16 restaurants that scream “New York City”
- Where to find NYC's best outdoor dining
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in New York City
- The Best Bars for Foodies in New York
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
- 8 special-occasion worthy restaurants in New York City
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC