Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Hand-hammered copper pot stills from the fifth-generation Forsyth family and wooden fermentation vessels from Hall-Woodford, an iconic Philadelphia-based family business, are key points of difference for us—both in their construction value as well as the integrity of the spirits they help us to produce. We continue our batch-by-batch process, creating spirits that celebrate big, bold flavor.
Our two Center City wine bars have helped elevate Philly’s wine scene while keeping it fun. Tria’s seasonally curated wine, cheese and beer menus showcase super-cool smaller producers who are driven by passion. The friendly Tria team will help you discover new flavor sensations if that’s your jawn. If you prefer, we’ll bring you more wine and leave you alone. It’s all good.
We love wine and it shows, but Tria above all is a community where guests come to relax and connect. There are no TVs or other distractions. The “concept” is for our guests to engage in conversation made livelier, deeper and cheerier by the wine. Cheers!
Tuesday through Saturday we serve lunch and dinner. On Sunday, we serve brunch followed by a prix fix supper in the evening.
Vernick Coffee Bar is situated on the second level of the new Comcast Technology Center and overlooks the tree canopies in the building’s public lobby. Reservations are available in the full-service café for both breakfast and lunch. The takeaway area includes open seating for up to 48 guests, an excellent walk-in destination for all day dining. Vernick Coffee Bar is open Monday-Friday.
Maize is a New American BYOB located in Perkasie’s business district in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Currently we are offering a 3-course tasting menu that changes daily based on what is seasonally available. We have two seatings: 5:30 and 7:30.
Everything is made in-house from scratch, using the best local produce, Pennsylvania raised meats and wild fish and shellfish from the North Atlantic.
We welcome you to Maize with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn with extra virgin olive oil, fresh parsley and chives, salt and pepper. Shortly after you will receive our biscuits with local honey and butter. We will then move onto a tasting menu that comprises some of your favorites of the past decade, as well as some soon to be favorites. And as always, we will finish dinner with our warm chocolate chip cookies.
Bring a couple of your favorite bottles of wine, relax with your guest(s), and allow us to take care of you.
For Parties Larger Than Six Guests, Please Call Maize
The Maize Family
Omakase is $185++/person.
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING: Sushi Suite Fishtown Experiences CANNOT BE CANCELLED - all tickets are strictly nonrefundable, no exceptions. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you are over 10 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you and your ticket will not be refunded. Same-day rescheduling is not permitted.*
Please reach out to 215-709-8043 via text with any questions. We are text/email only - no phone calls, please!
Please note at this time we are only seating parties of 4 or less.
Vita Nova features a "Best of Delaware" award winning lunch buffet Mon-Fri and elegant fine dining Wed-Fri during the fall and spring semesters. For lunch, the students offer fresh, local dishes including gourmet salads, soups, pastas, entrees, fire-roasted flatbreads, cheese board and mini sweets. The five-course dinner begins with a fusion-inspired appetizer trio and choice of salad, followed by intermezzo and your choice of entrée. The evening ends on a sweet note with a decadent dessert.
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWent for my wife’s birthday. Sat upstairs. A very quiet Tuesday night for this restaurant. Kevin & Jill were taking care of us and they were absolutely excellent. Highly recommend! Can’t wait to go back!More infoDePaul's Table - Modern Italian SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Ardmore•4.7
- IIlovefoodPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is my 3rd time celebrate my birthday at Estia. The service, ambiance and food are always great. The staff are very professional and friendly. We came for happy our first before having dinner. The value for the appetizers at happy hour is good. The calamari and Estia chips are wonderful. For dinner, we tried the Seafood Orzo, Halibut and Lamb Shank. They were all amazing.More infoEstia Taverna – RadnorPrice: Expensive• Greek• Radnor•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCece was fabulous!! We are all in the business and she is an asset!More infoThe RefectoryPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Villanova•4.6
- GLGlenLvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •24 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Another excellent meal at VeeKoo - on the very short list of top favorite restaurants on the Main Line! We were a party of 8 and everything was great; excellent food, great service, and a cozy and friendly atmosphere, with an up-scale feel. Very reasonable prices, and being a BYOB is another plus. Highly recommend!More infoVeekooPrice: Expensive• Asian• Bryn Mawr•4.7
- LTLaToiSBaltimore / Maryland •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023White Dog had a variety of food to fit my family's needs of picky eaters. We enjoyed the pajama brunch. The staff made us feel comfortable and welcomed. The atmosphere was amazing. The selection were greatMore infoWhite Dog Cafe-HaverfordPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Havertown•4.6
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Philadelphia on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
No longer just NYC’s 8th borough, Philadelphia is a well-kept secret, especially when it comes to food. Sure, you can still get a cheesesteak or its lesser-known, debatably better cousin—the roast pork sandwich—but the restaurant scene has taken off in recent years, with Israeli, vegetarian, and Spanish food in the mix. The provolone-lined cheese shops of eras gone by exist in bigger, better versions and the large, welcoming brasseries that dot Rittenhouse Square make you feel like you’re in Paris. Reading Terminal Market pays homage to Lancaster County’s Pennsylvania Dutch fare, with a bounty of pretzels and apple butter, while local bakeries, baristas, and breweries set a high culinary bar for the City of Brotherly love.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Philadelphia is SkyHigh
- Washington Crossing State Park
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Jenkintown Wyncote Station
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Swensen Park
- Walnut Street, Philadelphia
- Delaware State Police Museum And Education Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Ardmore Station
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Ambler Station
- Strasburg Rail Road
- Montgomery Mall
- Colonial Park Mall
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Franklin And Marshall Athletic Field
- Marriott Newark International Airport Hotel
- Newtown Square Shopping Center
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Manheim Township Community Park
- 50 Philadelphia Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
- 17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
- Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
- 10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
- 10 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Philadelphia
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Philadelphia
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Philadelphia
- 100 Philadelphia / New Jersey Suburbs Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
- 12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia