Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
**Please note our Brewery does not accept reservations and is a separate building/restaurant.**
Outside seating is limited and is not available online. Please call if interested in booking outdoor dining.
Please call to confirm availability of any special requests and/or dietary needs.
PA guidelines require masks in common, indoor areas for guests NOT fully vaccinated. This requirement is scheduled to be lifted on June 28th.
Please note if you cannot find a reservation time that you desire please call 570-654-9120
Our exquisite meals can be viewed on our Menu page. Fine dining options are available both indoor and outdoor during the Spring through Fall seasons, weather permitting. However, you are still able to dine indoors at our stylish, relaxed bar and lounge as well as in our historic dining room.
Here at The Water's Edge Restaurant at Memorytown, we take pride in providing you a special and memorable dining experience. Sit lakeside, fireside or outside on the patio!
We are currently open Wednesday through Sunday from 5pm to 9pm. Reservations are strongly suggested but walk ins are accepted based on availability.
Our menu varies due to the seasonality of fresh ingredients we use, as well as our chef's weekly features. All of our food is fresh and made to order.
Please visit our website https://www.memorytownusa.com/lakeside-menu for our current menu.
Please call 570-839-1690 ext 4103 for more information or to make a reservation.
We offer different features every weekend.
Check them out here! https://www.memorytownusa.com/weekly-features
-Follow us on instagram for more.
Attire in the Main Dining Room is Dressy Casual (jackets for gentlemen are suggested, not required). The restaurant is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years.
The Terrace Outside is available during the warmer months and also offers casual dining with a fabulous view!
AAA four-diamond rated restaurant and lodging since 2003.
While the world has changed over the past several months we maintain our commitment to your safety and your well being.
Our Chefs are busy creating delicious farm to table dishes for your dining experience. Our bartenders are anxious to craft you your favorite cocktail.Our waitstaff is eager to suggest their favorite dish and our Sommelier is ready to pair the perfect wine to compliment your selection.
The Settlers Inn team
Located in one of downtown Wilkes-Barre’s historic buildings, Bank+Vine provides both an indoor and outdoor casual dining experience with plates meant to be shared around the table. Take a trip back to 1912 and visit the old South Side Bank while dining in 'The Lobby' with it's 30 foot vaulted ceilings and a private dining room overlooking the entire restaurant, perfect for gatherings of 10 people with a private restroom.
With a sophisticated yet casual decor, State Street Grill has something for everyone, whether you simply want to taste our chef Trauger's creations or enjoy a full meal.
If you would like to make a reservation for one of our igloos, please call the restaurant directly. (Last Igloo Availability on March 19th.)
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoRuth’s Chris is an experience to be enjoyed where the cost is not the major reason to go or not to go to Ruth’s Chris. The service is always impeccable, and may not be a great value for what you get, but it is wonderful service a wonderful experience, and a very pleasant evening for a little more than you might be willing to spend at some other place that does not have nearly the ambience or the classy classic serviceMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Wilkes-Barre•4.7
- DDenverbob7vipPhiladelphia County •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlter House has been our choice on several occasions when we want an excellent meal with attentive service. Our menu choices this time--short ribs and Artic char--were done to perfection and complemented by a flavorful choice of veggies. We'll be back.More infoAlter House$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Clarks Summit•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerScranton / Poconos •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food,service, and ambience. The sommelier is extremely knowledgeable about the mostly Italian wine list. The rooftop bar and the speakeasy are also worth a visit.More infoRikasa$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Scranton•4.7
- DSDaveSScranton / Poconos •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a great special selection. We had shrimp wrapped in smoked salmon and a special sauce as an appetizer, OMG that was fantastic. My wife chose off the menu the filet mignon, which was very tender and cooked as she likes it, medium rare, with sides of garlic mashed potatoes & creamed spinach which is enough for 2 people+. I chose one of the seafood specials, a huge piece of sole, topped with shrimp, mussels & calamari in a special thick white wine sauce over a bead of white beans. The taste was spectacular. Benny & Zee make you feel very welcome & at home. Can't wait to return.More infoCatch 21 Seafood & Steak$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Scranton•4.6
- DDonf12Philadelphia County •9 reviews5.0Dined on 17 Feb 2024It was an excellent dining experience, the food was wonderful and service was great!More infoAngelo's$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Scranton•4.4
Narrowing down your options and selecting one restaurant to enjoy your next meal at in the beautiful Poconos area is easier said than done. There are many delicious menu options to choose from. Local restaurants feature everything from American and Mexican to Greek and Italian cuisine. Also included are seafood restaurants serving fried crab cakes, boiled lobster tails, and baked clams. You can explore ambiances that include casual diners with upbeat atmospheres, contemporary bistros with a modern flair, and even funky sports bars. This variety makes it easy to create the perfect dining experience to suit your mood or the occasion. Mountain-style pizzas with your favorite toppings and all-beef burgers with thick-cut fries are some of the more popular options in the area.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Poconos. Our customers recommend Powerhouse Eatery, Rikasa and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
As of February 28, 2024 there are 48 restaurants in Poconos. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Poconos who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Poconos either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Lodge at Woodloch
- Hyner Run State Park
- Bucknell University
- State Game Lands Number
- Mountain Park
- Blue Mountain Ski Area
- Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains
- Gouldsboro State Park
- Marsh Park
- Cove Haven Resort
- Tamiment Resort Golf Course
- Laflin Station
- Mohegan Sun Arena At Casey Plaza
- Green Ridge Station
- Steamtown National Historic Site
- Buttonwood Station
- Lycoming Mall
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Pocono Mountains Vacation Bureau