- SCStephanieCGloucestershire/Wiltshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe are at the end of a busy 2 week holiday over from the UK. We have had lots of great food, but wanted a really special night out. This place didn't disappoint. It was expensive but completely worth it!More infoKobe Beef 511 (Ex KobeBeef Kaiseki 511)Price: Very Expensive• undefined• Akasaka / Tameikesanno•4.8
- CWCindyWLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agowe went there twice a week. awesome food and great service! The only thing was I was about to take a coffee to go but they are not allowed this as I wasn't the hotel guest.More infoNadaman - Shangri-La Hotel TokyoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Marunouchi / Otemachi•4.5
- JJibumTokyo Metropolitan Area •1 review4.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023Good quality food! Omakase was great! It is a family business and the wife speaks Engish, which makes good impression to touristsMore infoFukuzushiPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Roppongi•4.9
- ESEmikoSLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023Everybody at this restaurant was so kind, attentive, and next-level energetic. They went out of their way to address our food allergy concerns and even offered to take a picture of our group for us outside of the restaurant! We highly recommend this place and will definitely be back!More info開花屋Price: Expensive• Izakaya• Shibuya•4.8
- TCTheColonelvipDallas - Fort Worth •15 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Nov 2023I have lived in Japan over six years and when we visit now, it is for at least two weeks. Thus, we get into the mood for a classic steakhouse. Empire is that classic. This visit was really nice because we took a Japanese friend to enjoy a great steak. Our appetites are not huge, but we love quality cuts. The waiter offered us a beautiful 800-gram ribeye (nicely marbled) that he prepared for the three of use. Delicious! The family style sides, and great wine really made for a fun evening. I highly recommend.More infoEmpire Steak House RoppongiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Roppongi•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Saitama who deliver with Inline, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Saitama either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.