Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the landscape as you savor carefully crafted dishes that use the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
Black Sage's indoor dining area blends sophistication with warmth and comfort. Stylish gray tables, elegant black chairs, and touches of deep red create a refined ambiance. Large windows showcase stunning views of the Zion landscape, enhancing the overall dining experience.
From May 1 to November 1, savor the outdoor dining experience at Black Sage. Nature and cuisine converge in this charming setting. A large canopy shades the area while misters offer refreshing relief on warm days. As the sun sets, heaters ensure romantic dining under the stars!
Harbor Seafood & Steak Co. opened in August 2014 and is located on the corner of 2100 South & 2300 East in Sugar House. Since then, Harbor has been serving quality interpretations of classic dishes with the highest level of ingredients.
We wanted to create a neighborhood restaurant that gives our guests a sense of home. Our menu is based on simple comfort food, where the taste and quality stands for what we believe in. Founded by Randall Curtis & Taylor Jacobsen, our goal was simple: give our guests not only the freshest seafood and wagyu steaks but also serve an affordable wine selection and great artisan cocktails for only $13.5. And oh yeah, the music is great too.
The secret is out! The new era of The Mustang is here. Come see why everyone is raving about The Mustang! Dine with us in Park City's beautiful mountain setting on our outdoor patio. Voted #1 Fine
dining restaurant for Park City in 2022 and in the top 10 restaurants in Utah! Owner and Park City local Dustin Stein has been a leader in the hospitality industry for over 20 years. At Mustang our goal is to create an extraordinary dining experience. From the moment you walk in the door and are welcomed by our friendly staff, to your first heavenly bite, you will see what sets us above the rest.
If you are reserving a BAR table EVERYONE in your party must be 21 or older AND have their ID to be seated.
Franck`s is a casual fine dining restaurant set in a renovated old home with a warm, contemporary design. The dining room is small and cozy; it’s a friendly neighborhood "getaway". Franck`s menu may be described as American with a multi continental flare. On the menu you will find classic American comfort food such as fried chicken, meatloaf, and steak as well as exotic flavors from around the world.
At Franck`s our chef and his team prepares your meal as you watch him in our open kitchen and on our dining room `chef cam`! Franck`s sets a new standard for excellence in cuisine, service and ambiance at reasonable prices.
🍝 About Us
Established in 2016, Antica Sicilia has been a cherished culinary gem in the heart of Utah. With a legacy of excellence, we have proudly secured "Best of State" and "Best of Utah" awards for several consecutive years. Our dedication to authentic Italian flavors and unparalleled service has made us a beloved destination for food enthusiasts and those seeking an exceptional dining experience.
👨🍳 Meet the Maestro - Chef Giuseppe Mirenda
Behind our culinary magic stands Chef Giuseppe Mirenda and his family, whose passion for Italian gastronomy is unrivaled. With years of expertise, Chef Giuseppe crafts each dish with love and creativity, transforming simple ingredients into extraordinary masterpieces that pay homage to the traditions of Sicilian cuisine.
📍2020 e 3300 s, SLC UT 84109
📞 (385) 202-7236
Experience the essence of Sicily in every bite at Antica Sicilia. Buon appetito!
We accept reservations up until 6:30pm and after that we are on a first come first serve basis. We are in the heart of downtown so we love walk-in traffic! We hope to see you soon!
We have breakfast, grab and go lunch, and sit down for breakfast and dinner. Please ask for kids menu.
Cocktail menu and eclectic wine list available.
Reservations are available and requested but walk ins are always welcome!
- OOksanaUtah •1 review5.0Dined todayAmazing restaurant! Everything was delicious! We had a great time!More infoSicilia MiaPrice: Expensive• Sicilian• Salt Lake City•4.8
- PPPalmerPUtah •1 review5.0Dined todayFor one of us, the table-side carbonara is mandatory -- and it met all expectations from previous visits. As for me, I like to mix it up a little more; the pappardelle al ragu was calling my name. The ragu was perfect, richly-flavored with bite-size chunks of long-simmered meat. The aracinette is our go-to app, but last night we tried the polpetta alla nonna. A glass of house red, a shared tirimisu to top things off made for an enjoyable evening. Bonus points for attentive service from Claudio. Looking forward to another visit with a couple of friends!More infoAntica SiciliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Salt Lake City•4.9
- LGLynetteGUtah •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoLovely!! We’ll be back! It was a little louder than normal due to thanksgiving celebrations!! Pumpkin pie ran out and no whip cream left but good was deliciousMore infoBrio Italian Grille - MurrayPrice: Moderate• Italian• Murray•4.4
- JMJayMUtah •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We were there for brunch. the menu is very interesting and all of our food Was good. The atmosphere is really interesting, Decorated on the style of a prohibition speaks a.More infoProhibitionPrice: Expensive• American• Murray•4.6
- MCMC1111vipUtah •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Awesome brunch; menu has something for everyone. Excellent service - thanks, Morgan!More infoProvisionsPrice: Expensive• American• Salt Lake City•4.7
With a population of about 3 million, Utah is a western state with mild climates and beautiful mountains. The state is rich in tourism and offers many attractions and fine eating establishments, from mom-and-pop joints to five-star steakhouses and also many culture-based eating venues. Many of Utah's iconic dishes stem back to the Native Americans but continue to be popular choices to locals and visitors. Some foods that are symbolic to Utah are fry sauce, apple beer, frog eye salad and funeral potatoes. Unknown to many, Jello is Utah’s official state snack. You'll find several unique dining options near the national parks of Zion and Bryce Canyon.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Salt Lake City is Log Haven
- Radisson Hotel Downtown Salt Lake City
- Park City Mountain Resort
- South Mountain Golf Club
- Grand America Hotel
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center
- Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City South
- Salt Lake City Marriott University Park
- Best Western Plus Cotton Tree Inn
- Thanksgiving Point
- Little America Hotel Salt Lake City
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown
- Sugar House Shopping Center
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- Salt Palace Convention Center
- The Great Escape at Coral Ridge
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- Jordan Park
- Deer Valley
- Foothill Village Shopping Center