Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
▪️Harvest 10 course $148 (Last Seating 08:30pm)
▪️Tasting 6 course $88 (Last Seating 09:15pm)
▪️Course drink pairing $78/$68
▪️If you have any special requests, please let us know upon reservation.
▪️We will not be able to accomodate special dietary needs.
▪️Please notify us of any severe allergies.
▪️ At SMOKE DOOR Lake Tahoe Saryo we use almond wood for cooking. If you have allergies or any concerns, please be cautious.
▪️An 18% service charge will be added to your bill to ensure fair, equitable wages and benefits for all employees.
Tips are not excepted, but if you wish to acknowledge the staff for an exceptional experience, it would be appreciated.(Starting：1/Sep/2023）
▪️Our patio is currently closed.
Noel's offers delicious breakfast snacks and refined coffee beverages during the day followed by a vibrant and upscale speakeasy experience at night. Inspired by the French and Brazilian cultures, our place is filled with the things we enjoy in life: coffee, cocktails, great eats, live music and of course great people! We can wait for you to join!
Hint: Look for the green light!
Lobster Bisque, Oysters, Foie Gras, Filet Mignon, Lamb , Duck , Fresh Fish.
Please allow 2 hours for dining.
We feature 20 beer taps, a full bar, craft drinks, artisan style pizza, wings, soups and delicious salads.
Executive Chef, Luis Vallin, focuses on sustainability and innovation, supporting local merchants and farmers. The thoughtful and playful menu pays homage to the tradition of Christy Hill while continuing to uplift and propel the cuisine and restaurant into exciting new territory.
The Sandbar, our lakefront lounge is open Wednesday through Sunday from 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm and enjoy live acoustic music each Wednesday & Thursday night!
*Please not that Regular is inside and outdoor is outdoor on the patio. If you make a reservation for regular there is no guarantee we will have room to move you outdoor.*
A feast for all the senses, The Bistro is the pinnacle of casual contemporary dining in a breathtaking setting. Savor the finest curated seasonal fare expertly crafted by a team of skilled tastemakers, Fresh, locally sourced ingredients blend with exotic specialty proteins in a setting that will make the entire table relax, open up and share the adventures of the day. The warmth and familiarity of the immaculate architecture and the panoramic views of the property and lake provide a sense of openness and light as diners enjoy hand-crafted meals, and carefully selected wines and cocktails.
The Depot provides many options for snacking or eating. Some light snacks offered are the poutine, cornbread fritters and pork belly tacos. Those looking for a bit more can try the fisherman's stew, lamb shank or the vegetarian stuffed poblanos.
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBeautiful restaurant, love the quietness and the elegance. The food was delicious and nicely prepared.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs usual, the food and service were impeccable. My daughter and I particularly enjoy the special menus before each of the shows at the Pioneer Theater. We have had the same waiter several times and he is awesome, very much like waiters we have had in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I don’t remember his name, but he is tall with a trimmed beard. We were seated on the banquettes across from the bar. I have never had a less than 5 star experience at Wild River. Please don’t change a thing.More infoWild River GrillePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Reno•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023What a meal. And what a gem in Reno. Meat quality off the charts and cooked perfectly. Can’t wait to return.More infoCharlie Palmer Steak - RenoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Their signature Ravioli is a must try! Everything else was great.More infoLa Strada - Reno Eldorado Resort CasinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Reno•4.6
- RRRetiredRenoFoodievipPortland / Oregon •10 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Delicious food, prompt yet unobtrusive service, elegant decor...loved it!More infoAtlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort SpaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.8
Throughout the beautiful Reno and Tahoe areas, numerous restaurants and diners dot the landscape and provide you with incredible menu options. Your mornings can begin with fresh waffles and maple syrup or other breakfast favorites at your choice of several casual diners. For lunch and dinner, the options are more significant. If you are looking for a great American dish, burgers, steaks, and pizza are just a few of the possibilities that will delight your senses. Several rustic lodges and fine dining rooms provide you with a great date night experience with a loved one. Mediterranean and Mexican cuisine are a few of the more cosmopolitan options that you can enjoy.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Tahoe. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort Casino, La Strada - Reno Eldorado Resort Casino and Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
As of November 30, 2023 there are 106 restaurants in Tahoe. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, Californian, Steakhouse, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tahoe who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tahoe either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Reno Tahoe International Airport
- Glacier Luxury Lodge
- Nugget Casino Resort
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Silver Legacy Reno Resort Casino
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area
- Owens Camp Forest Service Station
- Balloons Over Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe
- Loyalton Park
- Upper Truckee Ranger Station
- Tahoe Crescent V Shopping Center
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Grand Residences by Marriott - Lake Tahoe
- Camp Carson Park
- Deer Park
- Portola City Park
- Reno Sparks Convention Center
- 143 Holly Lane
- Homewood Mountain Resort