Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are located at Parkfoot Holiday Park by the shore of Ullswater Lake, a short walk from Pooley Bridge.
We serve fresh home cooked food, burgers and steak from the grill and also have a busy takeaway service serving homemade pizzas and other tasty alternatives.
We operate on a card only basis, cash will not be accepted. Food and drink from the Restaurant is ordered separately.
- CSCatherineSManchester/Greater Manchester •3 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoI enjoyed a vegetarian roast dinner and my partner a fish and chips. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Different levels of the pub allowed for us to be seated in an area that seemed to be separated from those with children which is a nice treat when on a weekend away from the children 😂More infoThe Flying FleecePrice: Moderate• Pub• Ambleside•4
- AKAntheaKLancashire •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFOOD AND STAFF WERE LOVELY THE ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS THAT IT WAS VERY COLD IN THERE. MY DAUGHTER AND I WERE BOTH COLD, PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS BOOKED FOR 1200 AND SO HADN’T HEATED UP FROM FOOD BEING COOKED. WE WILL DEFINITELY RETURNMore infoThe Cross Keys InnPrice: Moderate• British• Penrith•4.1
- TTrudiCumbria •1 review5.0Dined on 20 Nov 2023Lovely food but wish that we had ordered the tasting menu!!More infoMark Greenaway at The HaweswaterPrice: Very Expensive• British• Watermillock•4.3
- JCJodieC1 review5.0Dined on 28 Oct 2023Lovely meal and staff. Great Halloween party. Food was excellent.More infoTJ’SPrice: Expensive• Home cooking• Penrith•4.4
- JHJaneHCumbria •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The staff are fantastic! So friendly and helpful. We had a lovely meal on New Years Day. Food was delicious. Great portion sizes and lots of options to choose from on the Menu. It's a big place but has a warm cosy feel to it.More infoPooley bridge innPrice: Moderate• British• Penrith•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Penrith. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Penrith who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Penrith either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.