- IWIzzyWEdinburgh/Midlothian •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood is delicious and staff are always friendly and very attentive.More infoDARBARPrice: Expensive• Indian• Emsworth•4.6
- RJRickyJHampshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is outstanding. The flavours that burst out, make your mouth water, like when you have an Opal fruit. Rich depth of flavours. I had Barbecue burnt ends. Wow, the taste was so good, I shall definitely have them again. And I also had a Reuben. Never had it before, but saw one being made on a recent tv food program, so I thought, I’ll try that. Bloody lovely. Another one to have again. My Fiancée had what was the equivalent of a Jack Daniels and coke, but she said she actually preferred this drink at Number 73. She said it had a better taste. She also had the beef, she gave me a little sample of it, it was so tender. We will definitely be going back as soon as we can, work allowing.More infoNumber 73 Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• English• Waterlooville•4.7
- OTHampshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoLovely evening, great atmosphere. Food was lovely and plenty of cocktail choices. I have the poos this morning tho.More infoFour London RoadPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Rowland's Castle•4.5
- OT1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAfter searching a good Chinese in Portsmouth, we decide to give this new restaurant a go . Fantastic decoration with pink sakura trees , very clean , they definitely have a good chef , lovely fresh food , friendly staff,highly recommended, thank you for the lovely evening, we will be back soon .More infoCompass Rose Chinese Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Portsmouth•5
- GCGayCHampshire •2 reviews4.0Dined on 31 Oct 2022I was impressed with the food and it was very affordable. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back and recommend to my friends.More infoChurchillian Cosham Classic InnsPrice: Moderate• British• Portsmouth•3.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Havant who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Havant either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.