- OTKent •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat tasty food and friendly staff. Generous servings and reasonable prices.More infoPho CanterburyPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Canterbury•4.4
- SSlangKent •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were celebrating my husband’s birthday and it was our first visit to The Cave. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The venue is stunning. The hotel itself smelt like a spa when we walked in. The food was delicious and the portions were large. The staff were friendly and attentive. We highly recommend The Cave and will definitely be going backMore infoThe Korean Cowgirl at Cave HotelPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Canterbury•4.4
- OTExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFabulous all round, thank you we throughly enjoyed it all.More infoCiti TerracePrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Canterbury•4
- OTLondon •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing food, the chef kept us informed about flavours and advised us what the specials were. Will definitely be back! It was a special birthday and he was warm and welcoming from the moment we walked in…More infoStreet Kings Smoke ShackPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Whitstable•4.1
- DDan1Kent •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great selection of dishes and fab cocktails. Service charge added automatically Luckily it was nice and staff good so no issue paying it but I like to make my own mind upMore infoThe Korean Cowgirl at Canterbury Riverside with Cheeky RamenPrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Canterbury•4.3
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Herne Bay who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Herne Bay either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.