- OTLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLively fun atmosphere- Sat eve Service excellent - staff warm & friendly Food great - good portion sizes. V tasty Despite being busy no delays in receiving food Quite expensive so would return for special occasions . But u get what you pay for and Gaucho delivered . Though i agree with adding service charge for restaurant service, was surprised to see the 12.5% service added on bar side ( pre dinner drinks) even though i had gone to bar myself to order/ receive drinks . Minor niggle . Would def return !More infoGaucho LiverpoolPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Liverpool•4.5
- OTEssex •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had such a lovely meal, we opted for happy hour and the £10 menu and the service was still really quick and friendly and a really good portion size for the value too! We had a couple different waitresses but one in particular we didn’t grab her name but she had dark hair and glasses. She was so attentive and friendly, kitchen had made an error and she was able to select a table for a free side and it was such a lovely touch to prevent the food going to waste and little things like that really make your evening. We’re only in Liverpool for the weekend so really great experience and if either of us ever come back we’ll definitely be back again :)More infoChurrasco Steakhouse - CityPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Liverpool•4.5
- BBearsLiverpool/Merseyside •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAnother delicious meal. Beautifully presented. Staff appeared happy and were very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Nice relaxing and chilled meal mid afternoon. Would recommend.More infoRiva Blu Italian Restaurant & Bar, LiverpoolPrice: Expensive• Italian• Liverpool•4.5
- AWAndrewWLiverpool/Merseyside •1 review5.0Dined on 27 Nov 2023Great food, and a birthday treat for my daughter. We have eaten elsewhere this weekend too and this was probably the best for food quality and atmosphere.More infoThe Restaurant Bar & Grill LiverpoolPrice: Expensive• Grill• Liverpool•4.7
- MDMartynDLiverpool/Merseyside •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was our second visit to Hawksmoor in Liverpool and was as impressive as the first. The atmosphere is excellent with everyone providing excellent service with real attention to detail. Fortunately for us we have been served by Jack during both of our visits and he deserves a special mention thanks to his friendly, relaxed and professional manner. We will definitely be visiting again and will recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly.More infoHawksmoor LiverpoolPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Liverpool•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Birkenhead who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Birkenhead either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.