Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Seasonal ingredient, culinary improvisation and an artisanal cocktail bar are the hallmarks of this innovative Turkish restaurant that Skewd from the norm.
Skewd Kitchen has won numerous awards at the BKA,National Turkish Restaurant Ceremony, including Fine Dining, Best Young Chef and Restauranteur of the Year.
- DDDD13London •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful lunch at Pepos. Even my son said that it’s the best pasta he’s ever had. Wonderful service, really made us feel welcomed. Would highly recommend.More infoPeposPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cockfosters•4.3
- NCNickiCHertfordshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFollowing recommendations from friends this was my first visit to Skewd and it didn’t disappoint. The staff were friendly and attentive but we didn’t feel rushed. The food was amazing - catering for both meat eaters and vegetarians. A very pleasant evening and I will be returning soon.More infoSkewd KitchenPrice: Expensive• Turkish• Barnet•4.9
- SGSophieGLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDelicious, fresh food. Lovely, attentive waiters. Would recommend and go back.More infoFiredogPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Cockfosters•4.7
- SSiminaTurkey •1 review5.0Dined on 23 Nov 2023Farah, Hannah and another Karen that I can't remember the name of have been amazing. I absolutely loved the taste of my own medicine (drink). My friends had lots of fun and it was a great experience overall. I have seen a family with 3 young kids as well and they had a great time there! Recommending 100%! I had a great time and my friends loved it. Thanks, Karens <3More infoKaren's Diner BarnetPrice: Moderate• American• Barnet•4.2
- AAndreLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Nov 2023Great place. They even adhere to my request of ordering flowers. David gave me superb service definitely a place to be if you are in high Barnet.More infoLe Rose RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Barnet•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Barnet is Skewd Kitchen