Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our food is unpretentious, fresh and beautifully served with super-friendly service. Our drinks hit the spot too, with the finest London-roasted coffee from The Gentlemen Baristas, classic cocktails and a carefully curated wine list featuring produce from some of the pre-eminent British vineyards.
The summer months in particular is when The Buttery comes into its own with our stunning walled garden perfect for laid back al fresco dining. We look forward to welcoming you soon with attentive service and a big smile.
SALLOOS EXPRESS Takeaway and delivery
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 5pm - 10pm
To place an order, please call on 020 7235 4444 between 5pm to 10pm from Monday to Saturday
or email to email@example.com
Salloos Restaurant, established in the heart of Belgravia since 1976, originally opened in Lahore in 1966, is foremost amongst Pakistani and Indian restaurants in London.
Only a hop, skip and jump away from Hyde Park, Salloos restaurant boasts a peaceful location on a Knightsbridge side street. It’s easy to miss, but you’d be doing yourself a disservice – the family-run restaurant has been serving up high-end authentic Pakistani cuisine to loyal customers for over three decades. The specialities like their exquisite Tandoori Lamb Chops, Chicken Shish Kebab and Chicken Karahi, especially, are not to be missed!
The open dining room is complemented by a sushi counter, hidden vaults, a private dining room and our high ball bar. We have a sake sommelier on hand, with our selection of sake curated by one of the UK’s only Sake Samurais. Our Japanese whisky collection is one of London’s most extensive, and our cocktails are crafted by in-house mixologist with seasonal produce and rare spirits.
From 14 November we will be opening for lunch as well as dinner. We’ll be offering our full à la carte menu, which includes dishes for those that need to be in and out.
Since then, the awards and accolades have continued to pour in each year and the restaurant has achieved some of the best restaurant reviews written.
Zafferano has been acclaimed time and again for its honest wholesome take on Italian cuisine, with dishes like ‘Malfatti’ Pasta Parcels with potato and morel mushroom, Lobster and langoustine sautéed with ‘samphire’ and also Roast ‘Fiorentina’ T-bone Steak with herb salad.
There is also an elegant bar offering a selection of cocktail, aperitifs and digestive as well as a bar menu with a mouth watering choice of regional Italian favourites.
At the bar, crafted cocktails and spritzes are prepared by our masterful mixologists, using house infusions, botanicals and exclusive spirits. There's also a carefully sourced wine list from international vineyards to enjoy alongside our menu.
With our light-filled dining room and heated outdoor terrace, our Roof Garden is always the perfect place to sit back and settle in.
- HHannahLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe most amazing food and service. Every member of staff was fantastic and lovely and the food was the best Italian food I’ve ever tasted! Highly recommendMore infoHarry’s Dolce VitaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Knightsbridge•4.5
- NNickLondon •9 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoOn the plus side, the food quality and service were fantastic. On the negative side, the prices (even for Mayfair) were really too high for a brasserie type meal.More infoRoof Garden at PantechniconPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Belgravia•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the moment we stepped through the door, the attention to detail and exceptional service provided by your staff truly exceeded our expectations. Each aspect of our visit, from the exquisite cuisine to the warm ambiance, contributed to a memorable evening that we will for ever cherish. It is difficult to put into words just how thankful we are for the impeccable service and culinary expertise displayed by your team. Every dish was a masterpiece, and every member of your staff played a crucial role in making our time at Petrus truly unforgettable. Please convey our appreciation to everyone involved, from the chefs who crafted such delectable dishes to the servers who ensured our comfort throughout the evening. Your commitment to excellence has left a lasting impression on us. Thank you! Multumesc! Merci! Obrigado! Gracias! Grazie! Catalin and Simona 🤗More infoPetrus — Gordon RamsayPrice: Very Expensive• French• Knightsbridge•4.7
- VVickylevyNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023DelicioussssMore infoZafferano RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belgravia•4.4
- BBambinovipLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The perfect Sunday lunch to start the New year. Roast beef cooked to perfection (medium rare) carrots that taste like carrots. Great roast potatoes. Huge Yorkshire pud. Staff as helpful and polite as ever. Perfect!More infoThe Alfred Tennyson Pub BelgraviaPrice: Expensive• British• Belgravia•4.3
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 15 restaurants in Belgravia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Contemporary British, Italian, Modern European, Thai and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Belgravia who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Belgravia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.