- MmattgvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was excellent. Service was attentive and professional.More infoPaternoster Chop HousePrice: Expensive• British• St Paul's•4.1
- MSMarkSLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAnother excellent meal. We just keep going back, there can be no better recommendation.More infoTerra Rossa - St Paul'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Blackfriars•4.5
- LRLRonTTvipKent •149 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBecoming a real favourite of mine. I love the flexibility of how you can eat here - lots to share, so a tapas-style meal, or you can go the conventional starter-then-main. Nduja wood fired pizza a hit every time. Smoked mozzarella gorgeous. Anchovy croquettes also very good. So pleased for this place that even on a Tuesday night it was full.More infoObicà Mozzarella Bar - St PaulsPrice: Moderate• Italian• St Paul's•4.3
- OTLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 29 Nov 2023Had lunch here. The dim sims are delicious and delicately made. I would absolutely recommend the dimsims! The service was impeccable. Felt very welcome .. not rushed at all and well organised booking and confirmation process.More infoChinese Cricket ClubPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Blackfriars•4.3
- JTJonathanTvipLondon •19 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023The restaurant and indeed the hotel is very stylish. The food was excellent. There were four of us and we tried a combination of smoked salmon, mackerel pate and smoked duck starters between us, all very tasty. Main course were just as good; chicken supreme and lamb shank, and we had a very nice bottle of Albarino. Our waiter Dorian was really good; attentive and friendly. A really enjoyable dinner.More infoFound Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• French• Blackfriars•4.4
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Blackfriars is Leaf and Cane Bar